Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This is what the reservation site says:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/17/2014 1:22:47 PM
 In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/21/2014 2:02:24 PM
 In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/25/2014 10:36:06 AMi In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/14/2014 3:36:28 PM
In progress In progress 10/14/2014 4:03:02 PM
In progress In progress 10/14/2014 4:05:31 PM
In progress In progress 10/14/2014 4:05:31 PM
In progress Order In Progress (Activation) 10/14/2014 4:20:06 PM
Order In Progress (Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/14/2014 7:37:46 PM

Does this mean I can expect my phone this week or is that too optimistic?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello damanveen

Only the one which has the finalzation on it u should. the rest next week. also please edit ur post and remove the names. For security.
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved my iPhone 6+ 16 SG on Sept 12 and I'm still at 5 open, for the last 2 weeks. Smiley Frustrated

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello InvisibleMeLogo

You should move this week. Guy due remember Saturday, Sunday and Monday waa a holiday for them. So they didn't get anything during that time. Hopefully Apple starts sending them more devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix

Any news of a shipment to theRogers warehouse this week? Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

I edited the post. Also does rogers use express shipping? as my phone went into finalization yesterday, would that mean I can expect my phone to arrive by the end of the week?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I've reserved my Iphone 6 (Gold, 64G) pretty early using the Rogers Reservation System.  I btw am still waiting to get it.

Any thoughts on when the next shipment of IPhone 6 (and/or 6+) will be?

Any one else still waiting? Anybody else thinking of switiching to an android. (tha was a joke, hahah)

I Plan to Stick Around

my 6 64gb gold went into finalization yesterday. pre ordered on the 17th

I Plan to Stick Around

i've been waiting since Sept.19th, and I'm still waiting. ( patience is wearing thin ) I started off as being 2658 and now at 1599.....sigh. I know that Apple is behind in the production of the 6 plus, but it's frustrating to see others that have gotten theirs from MTS after a week from when they were released.
MeowMix, you did tell me it would probably take 1-3 weeks to get it when I was sitting at 1660, but that was a week ago, and things haven't been moving very fast. If it wasn't for the cancellizations, I probably wouldn't have moved at all. The 6 plus 64 gb gold must be a popular pick, and I'm not settling for another color. Would the Apple Store get a larger shipment? Would it be wiser to get my phone through them rather than wait another month?
If it makes a difference, I'm in Winnipeg. Thanks for your time MeowMix.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Woot!

My status fell from 3 to 2 (Open) for an iPhone 6+ 64GB Silver ... another cancellation, no doubt ...

I really hope Apple send a shipment to Rogers soon.

And even then, judging from comments made in this forum during the past couple of weeks,  it may still take a few more weeks for those phones to get shipped out to the appropriate places.

Oh well, all good things ...