Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

You guys should give wirelesswave a message on facebook regarding the phone you want.

I contacted them after calling multiple stores in Toronto with no availability (Fido 16Gb Gold 6).

Wireless wave told me they had none in stock but would order one for me.. from where they ordered it, I have no idea but they said ill get a free case for being their first social media customer as I messaged them through facebook. This was last week and I got a call from the Yorkdale location saying the phone would be here by tomorrow or Thursday.. it wouldve been here by monday but the long weekend screwed everything up. Anyways you should try messaging them seeing if any stores have them in stock or maybe if the can order one for you: https://www.facebook.com/wirelesswave

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello acerdacer

That's good to hear! Smiley Happy
I've Been Around

Hi,
I preordered a iphone through the rogers reservation system a week prior to the release of the phone. Anyway, long story short I ended up buying it outright at Apple.

I called rogers to ask why I haven't been refunded my $40 as its been over the period that they hold the phone for you. The rep told me I still have to cancel it online. Anyone able to give me some guidance on where to find this?

Thank You!

I Plan to Stick Around

@ fchen

whats that downgrade feature about??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello big_nono

Most likely talking about the plan features.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mcats

They will give u back the $40 if you cancel the reservation or if it ships out. That's the only way u get it back.

To cancel the reservation, you must log into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Reservation. If the status is OPEN, you can cancel it and you will receive the cancellation email with a $40 credit towards ur account or credit card. If the status says IN PROGRESS you can not cancel it. U must wait until it ships out to get the $40 back and then decline it when the store calls u.

I'm Here A Lot

@big_nono

I meant downgrade feature for my phone plan with Rogers.

From $50/month with 5GB data to $60/month with 3GB data.

In my view, I'm paying $10 more with less data to be able to upgrade my phone. This is two years so addional $240 + tax over 2 years.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fchen

It seems since they stopped the 3 year terms & now the 2 year terms is mandatory they started raising the prices on plans & making us get higher plans but less features.

Unfortunately this seems to be the only way to upgrade to any device.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you guys think supplying to China means it'll take even longer to get our units in North America, specifically Canada? Still sitting at 54 Open for over a week. I believe it'll be a month this Friday since I placed my reservation. This is nuts.

I've Been Around

Rogers. How can I only move up 3 places in line in one week? iPhone 6 reservation has been your biggest blunder yet! How can you be so far behind the 8 ball all the time. Well over another since I allegedly reserved the device.