Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello pgchan

You can go via Apple if you like & see if you can get the model / color & GB you are looking for as Apple gives their own pre orders more devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

As if today1360 place any idea when I would get my 6+64sg  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pump123

I would say 1-3 weeks at most. This all depends on how many units of that device Rogers gets from Apple.
I Plan to Stick Around

When does rogers get there shipments from apple ??
I Plan to Stick Around

For those who have reserved at Futureshop or Best Buy:  How long was the wait, usually?  I stopped by the Bay/Dundas Best Buy today (because they were open!) and had no luck.  The guy had NO IDEA what I was talking about and thought I wanted a phone at that moment.  They did have a 16 GB 6+ at the time, which I didn't take.  I want the 128 GB, after all!

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got my iphone 6+ 64 gb space grey ! I was 734 last i checked then someone i know hooked me up cause they work at apple, cancelled my rogers que sat when i got my phone, rogers is taking wayyy to long, thank god i got it

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bprettie02

It all depends when Apple sends them to Rogers. Usually during thrusday and Tuesdays but it changes
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasoncarvalho1

That's good to hear!! Due remember it's not only Rogers. Apple stores get more devices then any carrier does. Go look at the carriers in the states. People are upset and angry as they are still waiting like some on here.

Glad u got one tho!
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah i get that, i understand, its just hard to think that rogers being one of the biggest carriers in canada it takes them a while to drop the ques quite abit and most of the time you can just walk in rogers stores and find one or two meanwhile there are people on here having to wait..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix,   i have a pending activation on my iphone 6 plus 128 gig,  it's just really frustrating because on oct 4th, the activation was in progress and then i get a pending activation status on oct 8, so i call rogers business and they said that my shipping address was entered wrong, so yeah i corrected it with them but up till now its still pending activation.  here is the status history:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/3/2014 4:17:10 PM
In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/4/2014 11:36:23 AM
ISG In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/4/2014 2:12:57 PM
ISG In progress In progress 10/4/2014 2:18:51 PM
In progress In progress 10/4/2014 2:20:11 PM
In progress In progress 10/4/2014 2:20:12 PM
In progress Order In Progress (Activation) 10/4/2014 2:21:07 PM
Order In Progress (Activation) Pending Activations 10/8/2014 4:18:00 PM
Pending Activations Pending Activations 10/8/2014 4:34:56 PM
Pending Activations Pending Activations 10/8/2014 8:04:19 PM
Pending Activations Pending Activations 10/8/2014 8:05:44 PM
Pending Activations Pending Activations 10/8/2014 8:05:45 PM  

It's odd because i have an iphone 6 plus 128 in gold reserved for my wife under the business reservations and rogers reserved her phone i believe on oct 6 and now her status is "finalization" ,,   do you think my status will change tomorrow as the long weekend is over?