Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SirRjj
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What is with Rogers getting the iPhone 6 plus. First couple weeks seemed they were getting a couple hundred now it seems like ten a week. Or maybe they are just cancellations? The odd thing is my son ordered and got his in a week directly from Apple.
Maybe Rogers should try contacting Apple and shaking the tree for the benefit of its customers instead of sitting back not really giving a hoot.

SirRjj
I've Been Here Awhile

Oddly enough , I also spoke with someone in Hong Kong last week, he suggested no demand there anymore said the market was flooded. Things that make you go hmmm.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SirRjj

You do understand that Apple will supply their own stores and pre orders more then carriers right... If you go on the Apple Community Forums you will see so many threads of people with all the American carriers are still waiting since the pre orders opened and with Apple pre orders. So before blaming Rogers, search around. Just saying.

I am in no way defending Rogers but some people need to look around and see its NOT just Rogers. I can post around 10-15 links via Apple Community Forums and the American carrier forums which many are still waiting for their devices. This is some that everyone is having issues with. Not just Rogers. Rogers should have given a time like 4-6 weeks but never did.
toaste73
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys and Gals, I'd you want your phone spend time on the phone and call all your local Rogers stores and Apple, took me 3 hours to get the iPhone 6+ 128 gold. I also had a 64 6 silver and a 6 gold 128 on launch day. Sitting and waiting for your reserved phone a month after launch is silly. There are a ton of every model available if you're willing to put the leg work in.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello toaste73

Exactly. Mind you not many places have the 6+ but slowly they are getting them.
jpn321
I've Been Here Awhile

My position in the reservation line went from 348 to 344 in one week. At that rate it will take 86 weeks to get my phone!!!
Really hope this isn't right. Any idea when supply is going to loosen up?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jpn321

It won't take 86 weeks lol. It will take another 1-3 weeks at most i would say.
charvel
I've Been Around

Wouldn't cancelling your reservation to buy one at FS or BB lose you the $40 reservation fee, not to mention the BT speaker (not that you can't get them cheap now anyway)?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charvel

Nope . if you cancel your reservation or it ships out you get the $40 credited back to you. Either way u get that $40 back. Yes the BT speaker you will lose but most people do not care at this point for a free BT speaker as they want the phone. FS and BB offer $50 credit on accessories or something else from what i know.
SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Off topic ...

Anyone else get a message from Rogers to do a Satisfaction Survey everytime they sign on to a Rogers forum?

I sign on to this and the Rogers TV PVR forum a lot.

Kind of annoying when we're hung up on waiting for our phones!