Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

At last finally got to the activation stage.  After waiting for nearly a month, for a 16g Gold iphone 6, my status changed to activation late last night.    How long do you think before the phone ships ... it is coming directly to my house

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Feeling like I should jump on the silver version that's down the street at the retail store and not wait out my gold on pre order.
Tonight I'm down 2 spots in res cue and still in pre fulfillment stage BUT there's a new column that says 1 carton in shipment. Should be something of a sign saying it's coming but given the stories on here, I highly doubt it.

Wait for gold? Get silver now!
I Plan to Stick Around

Give credit when it is due:

Here is my journey with the reservation system

1-Reserved 6+ 128 Gold @ 2:59 AM pacific Sept.12, was number 43 as a “new customer consumer tab was the only active tab at that time”

Via my iPhone 5S. ,

One email received to acknowledge the reservation and provide me with the reservation number.

2-Moved up to position number 21 around Sept.25th or so

3-Couple days later moved to in progress.

Made calls to Rogers, chatted online, came here for help and to understand how the system works, none of that helped.

As it turned out, the phone was shipped out of Mississauga-Ontario Sept.30., received at the authorized dealer warehouse in Victoria BC on Oct./02, I got a call Oct./06 from the pickup location near me and due to work I did only picked it up this morning.

Still in its sealed box did not even have the time to open it?

I paid full retail price for the phone; I did unlock it via Rogers “ already have an Interaction # from retention as such “ in a phone call that lasted 45 minutes trying to reach the correct dept., oah yes I did have the $ 50 unlocking fee credited back to my account. So I paid nothing to unlock and without have to neither wait for 90 days, nor that I should.

Got apple care+, billed to my Rogers account as a onetime fee of $ 99

Got the free BT speaker as well.

Got a direct number to retention and promised not to give it to anyone, but you can ask for it nicely

Its 677 xxx xxxx number. And to call them if there is an issue with the unlocking process.

SO having been a 20 + customer with rogers and I thought I have seen it all from them, in term of both good and bad experiences, today Rogers came through for me, Kudos to the men and women at rogers,

They have nothing to do with the reservation system short coming.

Oah my status still shows In Progress.

If you are getting the phone that you have reserved, make sure to register it under the same account, or in my case was the same number that I have used as my contact number at the time of the reservation. So that you can get the $ 40 + tax credited back to your account or a credit card as in my case.

So at the end to all of Rogers people, thank you keep up the good work and please do not let our frustrations get into you , just keep on trying hard and I am sure we can also write back to give thanks and kudos and not only pitch and complain.

Signed,

Loyal Rogers customer and have no relation of any kind to any Rogers employees

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwalker

Should be shipped out sometime next week. Do remember Monday is a holiday so UPS and the warehouse won't be working as well.
I've Been Around

I pre-ordered my phone, 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 through my corporate account on September 17, 2014.

It took until Oct 7 at around 6pm for my status to be updated to Order In Progress (Activation).

Oct 8 @ 3:45pm, updated to "In progress(Finalization)".

Anyone have any idea how long it should take until it gets shipped out? I thought it would only take a day or two to move from In progress(Finalization) to shipped...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello davestern09

Due remember it's long weekend so they won't be shipping anything out until Tuesday and on. Most likely sometime next week after Tuesday they will. It takes 1-3 days after each status to change.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am wondering if someone can help me out here. I reserved my iphone6+ in silver on Sept 22 my order says In progress(Pre Fulfillment and I am in spot 217 out 385. I am now wanting to change the color to gold. can I do that without losing my spot or do i have to cancell my order then reorder?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello natfourt

You can not. If u decide to cancel and change the color of the device u will lose ur spot and wait even longer. You will need to cancel ur order and reorder it and go into a new line with a new number
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Meowmix. I will just keep it the way it is and find a nice case for it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello natfourt

That would be the best case!