Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I've been 19 for 2 weeks. Where is my new phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vrooman

What number are u on the reservation system? Also Rogers isn't getting much from Apple so its also Apple's fault for not making enough and not shipping enough.

I've Been Here Awhile

I did that this past Tuesday but didnt do it at midnight, actually checked at work at 7.40am and got my 6 plus 64GB SG that day!!

Cancelled Rogers when I got home, had my phone for 3 days now!!!

Seems the logical way unless you are desparate for the speaker huh??

happy waiting 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

In progress for a 6+ 64GB Silver since Sept 25th. No text, email or call since then. Called the Rogers plus store and it's not there... Where is my phone? What could be preventing Rogers from sending it to the store??? 😞 😞 😞

Any option of receiving it before Thanksgiving?

Thanks in advance!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

I have an unlocked device coming from Apple. Is it possible to have Apple somehow do a Rogers 2 year term plan for this? Or are the only options to keep it or return it?

Edit: FYI #200 for iPhone 6 Plus SG - doesn't look like its happening through Rogers. I've pretty much written this preorder off.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MvBoober

If you are picking it up from Apple then yes you can be ask them to sign u up with Rogers on a contract. You can also go into any Rogers store and do this.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pamena

Honestly i hope u get it today but u may have to wait until next week :(. I am hoping the store has it today or atleast tomorrow
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Meowmix,

Does this include deliveries to my house? (it's being deliverd to me - this is a pre-order fulfillment from the first day).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MvBoober

Did you reserve this from Rogers business side? If so its locked to Rogers. The only way u can get a unlocked one is via Apple. Your status seems to me that u ordered it via Rogers.
I've Been Here Awhile

Here's my status:

Sep 15 - Reserved 64GB 6 Gold - spot 2265

Sep 22 - spot 1103

Sep 26 - spot 1030

Sep 30 - spot 312

Oct 3 - spot 301

Oct 6 - spot 291

Oct 10 - spot 286

Don't know what to say......

My 3 year contract expired with Rogers in May 2014 (5 months ago). My iphone 5 has been cracked and acting up since end of August, was really hoping I could get my new phone by now. If it doesn't look like Rogers will get enough stock in, anyone have suggestions on how I can still get the 6 not through Rogers reservations system?