Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

for making a lot of iPhone 6's, thee wait is too long

I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmix, my status has changed today around noon to order in progress (activation), this should be great news except that yesterday i reserved at midnight the two phones i needed, 64GB iphone 6plus in silver and picked them up at the same time my status changed to activation at the apple store in square one. The rep there was surprised all went very smooth even though i was a corporate client, the system did not once have any glitch, no need for any input or msd number, pure transfer from one device to a newer one. 

Do i have to cancel the order? i don't see any option for that, maybe i just return the device once i get them delivered home. i wil contact rogers tomorrow.

thanks again everyone for the enriching information you all shared.

I've Been Here Awhile

64gb 6 in gold is still 311 in queue for business/corp...since the 23rd.

Local Rogers's tors in Fraser Valley have some 16's and 64's but just not gold. No one has gold.
FS has lots of 16 and 128's with Rogers, no 64 golds
So now I just have to either hold on and wait for Gold or switch over to silver.

So annoyed with this system.
I Plan to Stick Around

DOES FUTURESHOP SELL THE IPHONE WITHOUT CONTRACT?

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know what's worst The leafs losing with less then a minuet to play, or Apple not having any Gold 6+ available....

I Plan to Stick Around

DOES FUTURESHOP SELL THE IPHONE WITHOUT CONTRACT?

No they do not.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Robngeo

Hi.

Are you saying you reserved a iphone 6 plus 64gb Silver 2 nights from Rogers and got them the next day?

Or did you mean you got them at the Apple Store?

I reserved first day at Rogers am still at Position 3, Open for the same model ...

I live in Mississauga ...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

icnm, awesome man, let me know if you get your phone today.   yesterday my status said "pending activation".   so i called rogers and apparently there was a problem with my shipping address.  i corrected it with them and hopefully today my phone will ship.  it's taking forever!

I Plan to Stick Around

As of tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since I made my reservation and I still haven't even received my tracking number.  Last I checked I was #530 for the iphone 6 plus gold.

Does anyone have an idea of how much longer I will need to wait?  I was under the impression that within 5-10 business days I would have been given a tracking number but we are now at the 20 business days and nothing so far.

Any input is appreciated.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ etorre thanks man! Just checked the shipping on mine, and it says it should be delivered today. Took forever, but it finally looks like i'll have it tonight. I'm sure you'll get yours soon!