Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello damanveen

Most are finding them in Future Shop or Best buy locations for the 6+. Barely any carrier stores have the 6+ in stock in store level. The iPhone 6 yes u can find as Apple has made plenty of those devices that carrier stores have them in stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

Question for people who ended up getting their phones at Best Buy or Futureshop:  How quick was the turnaround?  The websites say that the phones are sold out (well, the model I want, anyway) but is reservable.  What would be quicker:  Apple store or Best Buy/Futureshop?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @writergal, I would suggest reserving at Future Shop AND logging into Apple reservations at midnight every night and see which one comes first. I reserved my phone at Future Shop on Sunday and they got it in today! They were expecting it to take upwards of 2 weeks. Some locations may get more shipments than others though. I was led to believe that the one on Yonge and Dundas gets a big bulk of them and I think they may be right!

I Plan to Stick Around

@limenthecoconut wrote:

@hi @writergal, I would suggest reserving at Future Shop AND logging into Apple reservations at midnight every night and see which one comes first. I reserved my phone at Future Shop on Sunday and they got it in today! They were expecting it to take upwards of 2 weeks. Some locations may get more shipments than others though. I was led to believe that the one on Yonge and Dundas gets a big bulk of them and I think they may be right!

Thanks!  And another question (perhaps other people can help me, too):  If I place an order with BB/Futureshop AND Apple and then find out that Rogers has my phone, would it be easy to cancel at BB/Futureshop?  Or do I just not show up and they'll sell it to someone else?  I assume that they're not going to charge me until I physically show up to pick up the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal, I can only speak to Future Shop but you pay $50 to reserve the phone and you get the money back whether you cancel  or pick it up. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@linenthecoconut (or anyone else): If your contract isn't up yet, how do non-Rogers stores deal with this?
I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal, you pay the difference of the months remaining on your contract, which will be invoiced to you on your next bill. If you log into your rogers account, you can see how much is remaining.
I Plan to Stick Around

they have access to your account and can do that for you at Future Shop, Apple, or Best Buy 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks! Trying to reserve at Futureshop or Best Buy, but their reserve button is ghosted out!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No problem! You have to go to the store to make resos.