Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks for the reply. I do so enjoy being lied to. Might have to consider going to another carrier... 

I Plan to Stick Around

For that very reason (among others), I have changed my mind and am going to buy this phone outright

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved 6+ Gold 64G on the 12th Sept. was about 417 in the queue.  Dropped to 43 Sept 26.  Received call from Rogers plus store on Oct 3.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

For those downtown Toronto.

The Rogers Plus at RBC Plaza has 2 opened iPhone 6 Plus: 16 GB Silver and 62GB Gold

I Plan to Stick Around

@elongley1

Thus far 7 phones, including the 6 I received today all came with the Bluetooth speakers! Hopewell we can all get one!!!!

I've Been Around

Where did you get all that information? I am waiting too but only depending on the email that Rogers sends. Please update

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I Plan to Stick Around

@etorre

I checked my status and it's now "Shipped-Closed" (but tracking information is not yet available).

It first changed to "In Progress (Finalization)" at 1:19pm and then changed to "Shipped-Closed" at 1:21pm.

Fingers crossed yours updates soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

My 16gb 6+ has been "In processing" for two weeks now but I received a telephone call from the store yesterday and they said they have had my phone for a few days now.

I suggest calling the store if you are in the same situation. The email/online system is not dependable. I also didn't receive a text message.

I've Been Here Awhile

Imagine all this fuss and bother was actually due to bluetooth speaker supply concerns... how happy would that make you... Smiley Frustrated