Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

quick question, when will rogers charge me for the upgrade? will it be after i recieve the phone or on my next billing cycle? asking cause i got my bill today and there is no sign of the reservation on it (the 400$ for the phone upgrade)

I've Been Here Awhile

Very little movement happening on the reservation for the 6 plus. Does Rogers have any idea on why this is. Been on the reserve for almost a month and still sitting at number 1277. Would be nice to get my sept bday gift before Christmas. I understand rogers doesn't control apples supply but would be nice if we knew whether to wait or move on to another model.

I Plan to Stick Around

@kaylog

Tell me about it! After seeing WEYOUN's post, I logged back into the Rogers Reservation (business/corporate) page to see if there's been another adjustment in the queue line...

Nope, no change.

I'm Here A Lot

Just to give everyone an idea of iphone 6 plus progress:

I was 8th in line for the 6 plus 16gb.
Despite that gb model not even being popular among many (most people want the 64gb or even 128gb), I got a call only YESTERDAY to come pick it up.

Apple is moving very very slow.

I'm Here A Lot

Just went to "Order In Progress (Activation)" 12 minutes ago, so there may be hope yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

Agree with Steve-O

I was moving too slowly in the queue (under corporate reservation) so I thought why not just try and reserve at Apple and see if they'd do my HUP. I went, they brought out my phone and even congratulated me hehehe...but in the end after entering my info in the computer...there was a popup that I had to deal with Rogers directly (either Plus store or call in). Nice try but it was a no go. I guess I'll have to keep waiting. I'm 108 of 243 in the queue right now after over 2 weeks. Sigh...
I Plan to Stick Around

@damanveen wrote:

honestly. I didn't have to wait this long for my iPhone 5 when i reserved it. in fact i reserved the 5, cancelled the reservation and then reserved again and still didn't have to wait this long. i had the phone within a week

I didn't either!  I reserved my iPhone 5 on the first day one could reserve it and got my phone a week later, on launch day!

I Plan to Stick Around

@WEYOUN

Good luck! Keep us posted!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey gear1975,

come on.... pay attention!!! someone just cancelled and we moved up by 1. LOL....
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So to answer my own question, I used the link gear posted earlier and reserved an iphone in an apple store @ market mall. thank jeebus for that link.