Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@darkdad

I've been using: http://tieulie.com/preview/iphone6/

I Plan to Stick Around

just checked with rogers chat and my phone is #120 in line now. down from 340 when i ordered over 2 weeks ago. iphone 6 64gb gold. does anyone know if they are getting a shipment  anytime soon? im gettign restless and about to sell my current iphone in order to justify the outrageous upgrade price. also if i go to the apple store in order to pick one up, would i pay full price or the upgrade price?

I've Been Here Awhile

so after having an activation message since the 4th yesterday the status changed to Finalization, the next step is usually shipped however i believe they are mooving reaaallly slowiy thru these steps just to show some movement but in reality it prabably take 20 min to go thru all of them...basically stalling!

stay tunned.

I've Been Here Awhile

Taken me 3 weeks to move from spot 1090 to 851 on the reserve list. There's gotta be a better way to get an iPhone 6+ in Calgary than twiddling my thumbs waiting for a massive shipment to come in?

I Plan to Stick Around

honestly. I didn't have to wait this long for my iPhone 5 when i reserved it. in fact i reserved the 5, cancelled the reservation and then reserved again and still didn't have to wait this long. i had the phone within a week

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@damanveen

You can either upgrade at the Apple store with Rogers or buy the phone at full price. There have been people who were able to upgrade corporate accounts, but from what I've seen in here is that it's not likely. (Does it really hurt to try or ask?). 

Steve

I Plan to Stick Around

would i have to go in or would a call confirm this?
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Silver finally went from "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" 28 out of 450 to "In progress" about twenty minutes ago for my business reservation.

I Plan to Stick Around

@WEYOUN

Don't get your hopes up cuz they might put your status back to Pre fulfillment in the next hour or so. LOL...

Don't believe me?  Just ask  gear1975. Smiley Very Happy

I'm Here A Lot

After reading all the nightmare stories in this thread, sadly that wouldn't suprise me in the least. Smiley Frustrated