Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I've been in status "In Progress (Activation)" since Friday (October 3). Can anyone who has a business account tell me how long they stayed in this status for? 

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have any idea as to the situation for the golf 64gb iphone 6 on a business account? I see alot of people talking about the 6+ but not much chat about the 6. I registered through phone around 2+ weeks ago and so far no contact from rogers whatsoever. They even screwed up my email initially so i didnt even get the confirmation email.. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello demanveen

Seems apple will be slowing down on making iPhone 6 devices and start producing more 6+ devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Icnm,   i did a business reservation and have been stuck at order in progress(activiation) since oct 4, saturday,  i was hoping it would have shipped by now.   let me know when they ship yours.  i am hoping they will ship mine tomorrow.  i don' tknow what the hold up is.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi meow

Any news from your source??
I'm Here A Lot

So I ordered my 64GB SG 6 last Tuesday and I just got the text that it shipped, seems like it went fast for me. No email or anything though, seems like that's happened to a lot of people though. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I do't think I'll be getting my phone anytime soon. I've been waiting for 3 weeks, and I'm still 1721 on the waiting list.....sigh. I'm wondering if Costco has any 6 + in stock......anybody for that matter. This waiting is killing me!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was on Apple reserve the moment they restocked, said a gold 6 16gb was available and as I was doing the checkout or whatever it was out of stock.. got impatient and reserved a Silver one... lol

I want a gold one! might just cancel the reservation or find someone to trade with.

I Plan to Stick Around

Woohooo, just scored a SG 128 plus through Apple!!! Weeks of playing the apple game finally paid off 😄 Thank you @meowmix and everyone who offered excellent information, tips, and support! If there are no hiccups at the store tomorrow, I will finally have it. My nights will be free once again! lol Smiley LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats