Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi meow,

U said there was a shipment but there's no movement at all. U heard anything from your source?
I Plan to Stick Around

acerdacer

Seems like there getting more stock in. I have a good feeling tonight will be the night!!

I've Been Around

Hi There,

I am an existing Rogers Wireless and reserved my iPhone 6+ on the very day reservation began picking the option of existing customer wishing to add a new line.

My status changed to 'In Progress" on Friday Sept 26th and I got a call from the store on Friday Oct 03rd that my device has arrived and I should come pick it up. I went to the store, activated my new line and picked up the device on Oct 03rd itself.

However my status is still stuck as 'In Progress'. Note that during this entire process the only email I received was the original email confirming reservation and nothing else since then. I did not receive any emails when my status changed nor did I receive any email with the UPS tracking number once device was shipped.

It is day 4 today since I got my device. I am wondering that since the system thinks it is still in progress when will I get the $40 credited back to my Visa as the Rogers FAQ's states that if an existing Rogers customer is activating a new line then on receiving the device and activating the new line the $40 would be credited back to the credit card.

Also any idea how long it will be before the Rogers First Rewards gets updated with the 2500 points as per promotion of giving customers 2500 points on activating a new iPhone with Rogers.

Thank you.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if the iPhone 6+ is actually getting delivered or are people just cancelling there reservations ?
I'm reservation number is going down but Im wondering if it is because people are fed up with the system.
I contacted Apple about a I home 6+ 64gb and it could be delivered on Nov 5th. I hope Rogers can get my phone to me faster then that since I reserved it on Sept 12th.
Fingers Crossed
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's been said a gazillion times on here before but I feel a psychological need to say it again: Rogers' Reservation system is a complete farce. I reserved at around 5:00 am on launch day and locked in at 858 (!!!). I've been sitting at 56 Open for the past week. I know many of you have worse stories. Anyway, I called my Rogers boutique today and they told me that they've only received 2 iPhone 6+'s since launch day. Fair enough. But then I was told that one was for a reserve and the other was for a ... (wait for it!) walk-in customer! Seriously?! In any case, this is the last time I'm buying into this fiasco. Sure, once I get the device I'll feel better but I certainly won't forget! Last time Rogers. Promise.  

I Plan to Stick Around

If more people took the same position, maybe Rogers would listen.....but I doubt it......sigh.....

Was at #46 on 9/12, #8 after launch and have been "in progress" ever since.

Rogers can blame Apple all it wants for the supply issues.  But, it is not Apple's fault that Rogers cannot be bothered to communicate with its own customers.

Surely, it is aware of this forum and what people are saying

@jkanaris

It's been said a gazillion times on here before but I feel a psychological need to say it again: Rogers' Reservation system is a complete farce. I reserved at around 5:00 am on launch day and locked in at 858 (!!!). I've been sitting at 56 Open for the past week. I know many of you have worse stories. Anyway, I called my Rogers boutique today and they told me that they've only received 2 iPhone 6+'s since launch day. Fair enough. But then I was told that one was for a reserve and the other was for a ... (wait for it!) walk-in customer! WTFrig??!! Seriously?! In any case, this is the last time I'm buying into this fiasco. Sure, once I get the device I'll feel better but I certainly won't forget! Last time Rogers. Promise.  

I Plan to Stick Around

@JS77 wrote:

If more people took the same position, maybe Rogers would listen.....but I doubt it......sigh.....

Was at #46 on 9/12, #8 after launch and have been "in progress" ever since.

Rogers can blame Apple all it wants for the supply issues.  But, it is not Apple's fault that Rogers cannot be bothered to communicate with its own customers.

Surely, it is aware of this forum and what people are saying

Rogers is just passing the buck and providing their sales personnel with automated-type of apologetic responses, if that. Sorry Rogers. Fail.

I'm Here A Lot

Good morning,
If Rogers calls me to come pick up my phone reservation and I tell them I don't want it anymore, will I still get my $40 refunded back to me?

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like good selection of 16 GB 6+ (SG and SL) now at Ontario Apple stores

I Plan to Stick Around

The numbering system and status of your order is not to be trusted. (Shocking information by now, I know).

I pre-ordered a Silver 6+ 64GB on 6am on Sept. 12th and was number 185. This fell for about a week all the way to 135. Then on the 19th I seem to have just missed the shipping mark, and was shifted down to number 38. This remained for a week...dropping here and there due to cancellations.

The interesting, and typically Rogers, part comes after. My phone's status changed to IN PROGRESS on Sept. 25th...and subsequently never changed to SHIPPED. However, on Oct. 2nd I recieved a text saying my phone was shipped, but there was no email or tracking number etc. The store called the next day (exactly 2 weeks from launch) and I picked up my phone. Now YESTERDAY I get a shipping cofirmation via email, which states the phone is on it's way. It specified that I have until Oct. 10th to pick up the phone. What? I already have it, and they only just alerted me to that? Smart. Even better - the box my phone and speaker shipped in phyically said 'Hold until Oct. 8th". Whoa that seems like problem waiting to happen (as is everything Rogers). What if I went in on the 10th to get the phone? They would have already released it?

This whole experience has been a bit ridiculous from the start. For those still waiting for their order I do suggest the Apple store at this point, unless you think you're getting the speaker (which is of good quality). Rogers is messing everyone around with all kinds of terrible miscommunication, as you're all fully aware. Good luck. The phone is amazing though, and the 6+ is a perfect size. Hopefully you all get it soon.