Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

hi meowmix,

my status was changed to order in progress(activation) on oct 4 at 221pm.   i figured it would change today to "shipped"  but it hasn't.  do you think my phone will ship this week?

I Plan to Stick Around

hi i get the email. and the email tell me the phone derlivey at friday . today i go to the rogers store tell i can not pick up at today . so torrmow i go to the store .thanks god finally i will get my phone 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello etorre

It should ship out sometime this week.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm a new consumer, switching to rogers, reserved the 6 in 64gb SG on sept 14, started at 68 and went into "In Progress" on Sept 25...haven't heard a thing since and rogers keeps telling me theres no way to track it or find anything out for me and the location I'm getting it shipped to hasn't received it.

I don't think I get a text because I'm a new customer and don't have an account yet, when should I expect to get it if its already been more than a week in progress? (shipping to an authorized dealer)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dyousse

You should be getting it sometime this week hopefully. You can call the store & see. Read my first post about the authorized dealers.
I've Been Here Awhile

All the store says is if I haven't received the UPS email then they can't help me, and reading that the system gets stuck on "In Progress" isn't very comforting. I have to send it to this authorized dealer because they have the special government bundle plan I'm getting and I don't have the EPP code
I Plan to Stick Around

Mines been sitting at activation since Friday. How long does it take to activate a phone and stick it in a box and ship it? Stupid Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Another night with no sucess getting my phone from apple's  iphone resevations 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup same... 2nd night in a row. Was refreshing like crazy. Im almost certain that Apple just didnt restock the one I want ( 6 16gb Gold ) at either Yorkdale or Eaton.. because the other colours were available. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Ordered my iPhone 6 Gold 64gb on September 15th. Started at 1998 in line. It's not October 6th and I am at 998. At this rate, I should have the phone by the New Year.