Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Is that because the carriers can only have maximum two year contract with customer? So, they increase monthly payment? If that's the case, I'd rather have three year contract like before and get to keep the $50 monly price.
I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC  

you can still upgrade at an Apple store but there is a minimum price plan to get the subsidized price so be prepared to change your plan.  You can talk to Rogers customer service before hand to negotiate something but they are not budging especially if you are on a retentions plan.  I have the Super 6 Gig plan on 3 lines ($60 each) and they want me to switch to a share everything plan $175 for 20g on the first line and $55 each for the subsequent lines with a $15 discount per month (discount only for a year).  Not worth it. So I am buying my phone unlocked at Apple.  I am off contract on one line so I will definitely be weighing my options now.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you buy from Apple in-store you have two options:

Buy unlocked - full price and unlocked

Buy on contract - subsidized price from your carrier and locked to them

I'm a Reliable Contributor

For the past few years, I was on my company's Rogers corporate account. I have since left that company, and since my history with Rogers isn't long enough, Rogers said my cheapest option is $80/month.
I've Been Around

I don't know what to do next. Pleas offer some assistance.

I ordered the iphone 6 3 weeks ago. I received a couple emails saying I was 25, the 23rd in line. Then a text saying its mailed and to check my email. Nothing for 5 days, then an email saying it is on its way with ups number.  Now it says it was delivered, but it is delevered to another province, but no address, just a city. Meanwhile I am getting calls from roger saying i should change my plan and pay more, but could offer no assistance on the new phone.  Then an email saying it will be sold it I don't pick it up by October 8th. It isn't even there. I contact rogers through live chat, she says it will be redirected. Contact rogers through phone, 30 minutes on hold, then told I need to contact ups and tell them they mailed to wrong location. I am trying to buy a product, I have nothing to do with ups. Now they have applied the 40.00, and I still have no phone. 

I am waiting on a reply from the Loyalty department but pretty sure they don't give a care.

Anyone have bell or Telus, how is their service? 

This is really poor customer service, I don't want to give this company any more of my money.

I Plan to Stick Around

So my corporate business line reserveration Iphone 6 SL 64G was ordered on Sept. 20 - 580 out of 580.

Today it is at 189 out of 611.  Hopefully I can get this phone in a week or 2? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Another cancellation for you people waiting for the 6+ 64gb SG.... after using friends devices long enough I decided the plus was just too big for me... stopped by Best Buy and picked up a regular 6 64gb SG last night and cancelled my reservation with Rogers today.

Compared to my old 4S this 6 is giant on it's own lol

Good luck to the rest on the hunt!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just reposting again. I have a 6+ 64GB SG waiting at downtown Toronto store. I don't want it anymore because I got a regular 6 now.

PM me if you want.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Oakville123

I believe that is exactly the case, however the price of the phone has gone up aswell from the typicall 199, that most of us have paid in the past. I think that 3 year contract are now only available for corporate/business customers.

I Plan to Stick Around

hey, guys.. I have a quick question.

Preordered my iphone on the 12th. so looks like my queue is finally up (thank god)

will they ship my iphone via UPS or other service?

I ask this because UPS has notoriously trying to drop my package off at my porch, which resulted in a few of them being stolen through the years.

Thanks in advance.