Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello JS77

Most that went into progress got a text and received their phones but never got a email until a few days or week later.

As for the other ones, it seems something is going on. I wouldn't say they don't have the device in the warehouse but something is going on.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello writegal

Most likely as Apple is starting to slowly send a few more devices then they did before.

Unless, of course, they designate every phone they receive to corporate like they did this past week. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writegal

I am hoping they will do it.
I've Been Here Awhile

My status went from "In Progress (Pre Fulfillment)" since Sept 12 to "Order in Progress (Activation)" yesterday. I have a corporate reservation and was approx. 50th in line for 6plus 16gb Space Grey. 

Does this mean it's coming soon? 

I've Been Here Awhile

I just reserved a device using the rogers reservation system .. however, I wanted to edit something and I checked the "device registration" under all the phones in our family and couldn't find the reservation anywhere. I'm sure I did reserve the device considering i did get an email confirmation and it brought me to this page:

"

Congratulations on reserving your new iPhone 6 6+ 64GB Gold phone!
  • We'll keep you up to date with the status of your order with regular emails. And when your order has shipped, we'll give you a tracking number so you can trace your reservation right to the shop. When your device is ready to be picked up, we'll call to let you know.
  • We've created a My Rogers account for you. You can log in at rogers.com/reserve to check your reservation status, edit your reservation or reserve a different device.
  • Please note that only the person named on the reservation can pick up the device.
  • Current position in line: 286

I`m just wondering where i can get to the edit/cancel page .

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello yul1ns

Most likely u will get it this week coming around Thursday Friday if any sooner!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kaylakriistinaa

You can not edit the reservation once the status has changed into IN PROGRESS or it has SHIPPED out

You can cancel the reservation if the status is OPEN. It should be on the right hand side on the reservation page.

I've Been Here Awhile

it does say open.. i just can't find the reservation page & I've checked under all the device registrations . I just reserved it less than an hour ago ..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kaylakriistinaa

Log into My Rogers - Products and Services - Device Reservation in the rest color lettering. Should be there.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Update to my order.

Reserved on consumer on September 12 @ position 439, down to 220 on September 19, in progress 25th. Got a call Friday night that my phone is ready.

I got a 6 elsewhere so my 6+ 64 space grey is available if anyone wants at 333 Bloor St East store.

PM me if you want.