Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello ic88

Very nice!!! Hehe maybe it did Smiley Wink. Glad u got it Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I went from #9 to #14... going backwards Rogers, how does that work.  iPhone6 gold 16g.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just want to add my situation here, I started at 1400 in line for my iPhone 6 SG and it has been saying in progress for about 3 days now. It's very frustrating when you reserve a iPhone so far in advance and watch a friend call rogers to get a new IPhone 6 within 3 days of calling it in! I don't understand your reservation system rogers. If you can't make it work. Don't have one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Why you guys are still waiting for Rogers reservation is beyond me. GO TO https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability AT 12 AM TO RESERVE ONE AND PICK IT UP THE NEXT DAY.

I WAS ABLE TO RESERVE A ROGERS ONE AT YORKDALE WITH EASE 2 DAYS AGO. MEANWHILE ON THE RESERVATION LIST, I WENT FROM #555 TO #500 IN A WEEK... ITS A JOKE

I've Been Around

...went to pickup my new I phone 6 today and was told that my plan had to be upgraded, it will be $50 a month more, new price is $389/month. im told all you monopolized cell phone companies got together on the day apple announced their new phone and illegally agreed that anyone buying a new phone will get jammed with a premium plan so the fat cats can make more billions.
called your loyalty dept. but they cant match Virgin mobiles offer, yes you made me check when you tried to screw me today with my upgrade. oh well I guess our 10 year association is not worth it for you, my 5 grand a year is not worth your time I guess.
keep spending all your advertising funds to attract new customers but if you had half a brain you would make sure to keep your existing customers happy so they don't all leave through the back door.
your brand means nothing to me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

@acerdacer

I can't go that route, I am on a corporate plan, and have to renew thru Rogers.

Otherwise I would for sure

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwalker

Hmm that makes no sense what's so ever.
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved a 64gb space grey 6+ at Richmond Centre Apple and was denied a new corporate account activation. Took me a week to finally reserve online at 12am and I was shut down in-store. BS

They said they can't do corporate plans...
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been "In Progress" for 6, Gold, 16GB for TEN DAYS now.  Since 2pm on Sept 25.  I understand if Rogers does not have stock but then WHY put us into "In Progress"???  It is frustrating as it does seem as though it was a ploy to keep customers from jumping ship or buying somewhere else.  Very bad business practice, in my opinion.

I don't believe that Rogers has my phone at all.  If they did, I cannot understand why they wouldn't have shipped out yet.  I have read on here that phones should be shipped 1-3 days after they go "In Progress"... then, as many of us waited past 3 days, I heard that it could take 3-5 days.  So, am I now going to hear that 10 days (6+ business days) is normal?

I'm glad I'm not in a rush for this phone.  Rogers is pretty terrible right now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mca123

Unfortunately this is a new rule all carriers are doing, not just Rogers.. Even if u want another smartphone you need to change your plan to a new one. I had to do it to get my 6+.

You can't do much other then either buy the phone outright or change plans and then call in to see what they can do.