Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello etorre

Most likely Tuesday or Wednesday u should get itSmiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

hi meowmix,

sorry, just one more question,   am i eligible for the bluetooth speaker? i'm a business customer and i'm not sure if that only applies to new customers.    i f i am eligible for that speaker, will that be shipped with my phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

dk how some peoples line que are going so quickly, and mine only goes about 10 spots down a day.. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I have a business acct and was # 6 in line since sept 12th.....just rec'd e-mail at 1:56pm today....my 6+ 128g silver was shipped at 1:55 pm today.....bus reservation also shows as shipped-closed with same details.

So....business acct holders....looks like we r finally getting phones 😊
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasoncarvalho1

Depenss on the model, GB and color they got.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello etorre

Yes u are Smiley Happy. U will get it!
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix! Right after I posted the question, I got a call from Rogers and I just picked up my iphone6!! I guess writing to you helped! Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

YAY! I just cancelled my rogers reservation! I was #412. I looked online and saw that apple store in fairview had the exact 6 plus that I wanted in stock so I reserved it online and just picked it up!!! They only had the 16 6+. So keep checking daily at the apple stores.

Such a nice phone :-)

Finally!

Thanks meowmix for all ur help

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix

I found the same thing and have 5 lines with Rogers. No big deal just buy the phone. There's no free lunch. I did not upgrade because I did not want to lose my current plan but there is no reason to get angry as all the carriers have the same plan

At this point it is quite easy getting a plus.
Easiest go to apple reservation at midnight
Randomly get lucky at store ( a Rogers store had one today when I was adding a line)
The slowest and most difficult is the reservation system. I have been shipped status since Sunday and no call

I bought the 6 and the 6+. The plus is definitely a better option! It does not bend
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rfox

Very nice!! Glad u got the phone that that way!!Smiley Happy.. you are welcome!!