Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello 1261861551

Yes that will work but they may need to call in before its done Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi JS77,

I was sitting at around 417 on order day for my 128 GB 6+ in SG and am now 52.

C

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
Need some help please ,

Is it possible to cross reference a reservation number to an already shipped IMEI. Looks like the authorized dealer internal shipping goes by the IMEI and an internal sequential number

The reason why I am asking , I had a feeling that the someone may have took my reserved phone, I just dropped by the local authorized dealer and came to fund out that they only received one phone that matched my reservation , as mentioned before I was # 43 at the opening of the reservation system and been In Progress
For over 9 days. Which does not mean that my phone did not already got shipped as per others posting in here
Checked out my CC still no credit though , but it can take up to tie weeks to show up.

Sorry for the rambling here , however my main point is what prevent someone at any store from taking any reservation , pretending that the original customer was called and either did not reply or declined the phone all together

On another note can the authorized dealer refuse to allow the customer to buy the phone outright, I have been told that they must take permission from their local area manager first and if he/she declined then I can not buy the phone outright,
Thanks for the help,
I Plan to Stick Around

WHY DID IT GO FROM 300-400 PHONES BEENING SHIPPED A WEEK TO 100 I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW FUTURE SHOP AND OTHER STORES COULD GET THEM SO QUICK BUT ROGERS CAN'T GET THEM FOR THERE CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE HAD RESERVATION SINCE DAY ONE. WAITING SINCE SEPT 13 FOR IPHONE 6+ SG 64 IN LINE #1482 TODAY STARTED AT #2709
I'm Here A Lot

Hello Meowmix,

I got up at 6 on launch day to reserve a 6 plus 64G SG. I was #800 on september 12th, and i am now #77, but my status is still OPEN. When will I be getting my phone? PS it has only dropped 10 this week (probably from cancelations)
I Plan to Stick Around

THATS THE SAME THING IM ASKING AND WHERE ALL ASKING BUT NO INFO FROM ROGERS

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pump123

Please write in non cap lettters. Second i answered your question twice but u must of not read it. Again you must understand this is NOT ROGERS Doing it. If u would look on the Internet u will see Apple isn't giving their own stores much either.
I Plan to Stick Around

IT WOULD BE NICE IF ROGERS WOULD SAY WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL THE PHONE DELIVERED BY
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello eflomen

Most likely next week it should move as they will get stock
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pump123

Once again please stop writing in caps. Also please read my post ontop.