Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Here's how to get an iPhone 6+ tomorrow - maybe Monday at the latest if they don't restock on weekends:

Go here and sign in : https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

At exactly midnight in your time zone the Apple Store nearest you will display their available stock. There were 6+ of every color and size other than SG 64 gb the past three nights at my store (Newmarket). I was holding out for the SG for two days before just getting the gold last night. I am typing on it now and I had still been more than 2,000 in the Rogers reservation line for 2+ Weeks.

Good luck!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Icnm

Most likely mid next week u will receive it 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

My lord.....1300 pages and still going strong. What a mess.
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome, thanks Meowmix! 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

No thread on here has ever gone this far in pages like this and most on here are talking about getting it from Apple lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello l0l1013

As i said it could have been put all into the business reservations as they barely moved compared to the regular customers
I Plan to Stick Around

another friday at midnight and barely any 64gb phones... a couple stores have a gold

16gb is all stocked up for both sizes and colours. A few 128gb

What on earth is going on with the 64gb models... apple doesn't seem to be shipping many!

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally received my 64G 6+ gold after 4 days in progress. I got an email letting me know it was shipped after I had picked it up from the local Rogers store today! Anyways, it's one gorgeous phone 🙂
Well worth the wait. Love the big screen, but would not ne handy for someone who carries it their pocket.
Thx Meowmix for all your comments. Sure made the wait much more bearable. Good luck to everyone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BeardedDude

They are having issues manufacturing the 64GB models in all colors it seems. Honestly Apple should babe never released the Plus models until they had plenty in stock
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cdcd3

That's good to hear! Glad you got it!!.

You are welcome! Always going to be here and help 🙂