Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

HOW MANY DID ROGERS GET 100? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING. THATS WHY YOU TAKE A RESERVATION SO THAT YOU GET YOU PHONE FIRST NOT LAST.I RESERVED SEPT. 13
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

boonercat,

You and I share #27 for a 6+ it seems -- probably with a lot of other people. I started at #174. Then it went down in fits and starts. Went to 29, then down one # per day.

I think the waiting number system is largely bogus, just intended to keep customers hanging on, instead of going to another supplier.

I don't mind waiting. What I don't like is that there is no way to check either by phone or email. All you can do is log into the silly wait page. Seems condescending to me.

I Plan to Stick Around

So finally got a 'shipped' status. UPS still doesn't have the item so I'm guessing that they will likely receive it Monday and deliver it by Wednesday.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pump123

You need to read the thread to understand as u haven't. Apple barely sends anything to Rogers and i have confirmed this many times. U aren't forced to use the Rogers system, u can order it via Apple or Best Buy or Future Shop

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DjRags

Most likely unless somehow UPS delivers it to them tomorrow. Once its in UPS hands, Rogers can't do anything.
I'm Here A Lot

Well, happy days. I'm quite surprised but of nowhere it showed up today!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SullySS

Congratulations!!!! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

My status is currently "Order in Progress (Activation)" (Business account).
Does anyone know how long it might take from now?
Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

There's also an issue with the reservation system. You may get a text/email saying your device has shipped but the status will still remain "in progress" once the store gets it they will definitely give you a call
I Plan to Stick Around

Was able to reserve the iPhone 6 Gold 16Gb last night at Apple Yorkdale. Went in today to pickup it up and everything went smooth until there was an error finalizing it.. turns out that some fake Rogers rep called my brother and asked for his email and password to receive 25% his next monthly bill. He stupidly gave the info to the scammer and got a $500 charge on his wireless bill the next month, luckily it was reversed. ANYWAYS so when I was finalizing the deal and stuff there was an error because of Fraud detection or something and I needed to call Rogers to verify hat it was indeed me purchasing the new iPhone and such. The whole ordeal took about an hour only for me to go home with no phone because after 20 minutes on the phone Rogers said theyd call back soon and we could not wait around. Long story short, picking up the phone tomorrow as it is on hold for me. 

Smiley Happy