Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Reserved day one at Rogers and was 1014. Reserved with best buy Sep 23 and my phone is already in!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Audi23

Oh nice!!:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

16GB 64GB 128GB  Edmonton  Oct 3 423 PM Apple store
Available Unavailable Available
Unavailable Unavailable Available
Available Unavailable Available

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

can someone tell me what's going on the rogers ? Last night I get the txt from the Rogers told me my phone has been shipped. But I didn't get the e mail . On the website, show me the phone's reservation is in progress.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jakcyuqn

I have explained this many times as u asked the same thing multiple time. You need to be patient and wait. I am sure u can wait it's just a phone. Like others ita shipped and no its up to UPS not Rogers. So either as i said tomorrow or Monday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

IT SUCKS IM GETTING IPHONE 6+ SPACE GREY 1500 INLINE ITS GOIN DOWN 100 THIS WEEK ROGERS SUCKS
I've Been Around

My order status turned to IN PROGRESS on Sturday. Nothing has changed since then. I never got any email except the confirmation email.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

AT THIS RATE I SHOULD GET IT WHEN THE 7 COMES OUT
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

HOW MANY DID ROGERS GET 100? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING. THATS WHY YOU TAKE A RESERVATION SO THAT YOU GET YOU PHONE FIRST NOT LAST.I RESERVED SEPT. 13
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

boonercat,

You and I share #27 for a 6+ it seems -- probably with a lot of other people. I started at #174. Then it went down in fits and starts. Went to 29, then down one # per day.

I think the waiting number system is largely bogus, just intended to keep customers hanging on, instead of going to another supplier.

I don't mind waiting. What I don't like is that there is no way to check either by phone or email. All you can do is log into the silly wait page. Seems condescending to me.