Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello sweety1988

Ahh that sucks :(. Sorry to hear that.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anybody know if the text messages people have recieved are only for existing rogers customers?  I am a new customer who's reserved 6+ went "in progress" last Thursday.  I have yet to recieve any communication regarding the phone since then.

I've Been Here Awhile

coldgreydawn

I think what it means is that they dropped your shipment off in Abbotsford, but the tracking only shows the major stops that the truck with ALL of the iphones on it made. 

Likewise, my tracking shows it going from Toronto to Calgary - and I live in Toronto. 

I suspect what happened is that the truck carrying all of the phones in that shipment dropped off the Toronto phones in Toronto, and then continued on its way to Calgary, dropping other phones off along the way - but we don't get to see the individual "this phone went to this store" tracking.

... that's what I hope it means, anyway.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I'm in the same boat as you with my 4S.  I have a 6GB data plan and I don't plan on switching that just to get the latest and greatest.  I'll be upgrading through Apple with an unlocked phone and an open contract.  No more Rogers upgrades for me. Cat Frustrated

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea i think im going to wait a few months and just buy the phone outright from someone. i have to tell myself that my 4s is just as good as the 6 lol.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello coldgreydawn

@HateBunny is correct. UPS could have gotten a huge shipment and dropped it off there and from there on it will ship without u tracking it
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks so much MeowMix, you are the best!Cat Tongue

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My phone shipped yesterday. My Rogers store says it's physically there, but they can't sell it to me because their distribution centre has to create a purchase order, and they don't know how long that will take. Has anyone else experienced this. This whole system seems pretty rinky dink to me!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey gfasdga

- so do you recall what number you were when you first reserved your 6+? I got up early that day to reserve and was about 750 and have stayed at 27 for almost a week now. Just curious. Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I started at 83 and was 75 before switching to in progress.  6+ silver 16gb new customer.