Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello cbprod

You can go back & replace it if its having issues. They will give you a new one as u just got it.
I Plan to Stick Around

So its 4;15 and I haven't received a phone call from the rogers store I received a text that it was shipped last night at 10:00 when do you think I should be expecting my phone ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlkrmax

You need to be a little patient. It shipped & like i said before the other times u asked that it will go to the store tonight or monday. Wait until they call u or u can call them & see.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey!

i pre ordered at 530am on sept 12th, at #291 went down slowly to #114 and last week like a lot of other people it switched to in progress.  last night around ten i got the text saying that my phone was being shipped. and by 1pm the rogers location called me.

I finally have my iPhone 6+ 128gig in Space Grey.

good luck to everyone. i've been reading this thread for a few days now, i was beyond frustrated also,

@meowmix you're doing an awesome job

Nickie 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Best Buy at Eaton's Centre has 16g 6+ gold and 128g 6+ silver if anyone wants them.  Call to make sure they are still in stock, but they had them there a few minutes ago.  

I'm still holding out for a 64g SG +, and am sitting at 2615 in the queue since preordering on the 21st.  I initially ordered a 6 but changed my mind.  I've probably moved 50 spaces in the past 2 weeks.  Le sigh.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 13thvixen

Nice we both got the same model!! :). Have fun!:)

Thank you:)
I Plan to Stick Around

@weirdscience lol.. tell me about it! it totally looks like the 64gb SG is the most popular and therefore is taking forever. Always seems to be some of the others and while tempting.. I still want the 64 SG
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the heads up @weridscience!

I just called about the 6+ and sadly they don't have it anymore 😞
I'm Here A Lot

@MeowMix

I just got the call from Rogers, but I have already got a iPhone from the apple store.

Is it possible to pick up the phone and bring by friend with me and have them take it?

They are also a rogers customer already and would just want to upgrade.

Is the phone only available for me? or can it be given to someone else?

I would go with them to present ID and such.

Thanks!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chippy13

Yes it is possible!:). Nope u can just bring ur friend or family and do it. They can't say no.