Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello coldgreydawn

At this point it should have been shipped out & the store should be getting it tonight. Tomorrow or Monday at the latest
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My reservation status changed to Order in Progress (Activition) yesterday.  Any idea when I will receive my phone?  It's being shipped to me in Vancouver. Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Eaton centre with a 6 Plus 128gb SG, wont stay long

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 617

Most likely early next week if it doesn't ship out tonight
I Plan to Stick Around

@pinkpeonies
I have it being sent to my home
I've Been Here Awhile

So my order status changed last week to In Progress for a 64GB 6 and hasn't changed yet. I've recieved 0 emails from Rogers about the change to my order status or why it is apparently taking over a week to ship to my pickup location. This is pretty ridiculous.

I was going to cancel my reservation last week and go to an Apple store to purchase the model I wanted but because of this status change, Rogers made it impossible for me to cancel my reservation. For a company who "specializes" in telecommuncations, it's rather shocking to see such a lack of communication above this issue.

I Plan to Stick Around

kwalker,

did you get told by any rep so far that your plan will need to be changed once they process your hup?
I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome, thanks so much!
I'm Here A Lot

Does anybody want my reservation for an iphone plus 128GB, Silver? In Hamilton area. 

I got one from Apple on the 19th so don't need this one. You can even have the free bluetooth speaker (if they have any left)

PM me if you want it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

Currently #258 for 6+ SG. How long do you think it might be? I haven't moved more that 10 spots all week