Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

On the same boat... Open #125 for 2 weeks now... 128 6+ SG.  Can't arrive soon enough!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlkrmax

It does as sometimes they have their own warehouses the devices go to before hitting the stores. Rogers can NOT prevent this from happening. You might get it today or tomorrow or wait until next week if that is the case.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pinkpeonies

You are welcome. Also business / corporate customers are able to have their devices shipped to their phones or work. Regular customers can only pick them up at the store.
I'm Here A Lot

For those looking for a 6+ 16GB, I just checked the Apple reservation system and there are some available at different stores... get on there if you want to get your 6+'s sooner than this reservation system!

I Plan to Stick Around

YAY!!! From #497 last night to #179 today!! Biggest jump I've seen!

Question..if I did the upgrade over the phone with a business rep and didn't get asked if I want it picked up from my local store does that mean it will automatically ship to my house? Is the upgrade complete once I get my phone or do I still have to walk into a rogers store n get it finalized?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Not sure if this is because Telus have fewer customers or they are getting more stock, but a friend of mine reserved her 6+ 64GB gold through the their system less than 2 weeks ago and it shipped to her today.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sweety1988

Yes it will ship to your home. That is how it works if they do not ask anything.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello weridscience

different system & different stock amount Apple is sending out to each carrier. Not all carriers get the same thing.
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks bro! i got one for pickup this eve...was #350 with rogers

I've Been Here Awhile

I got the text Wednesday night (no email, haven't got any emails whatsoever for some reason) and I'd like to know how long this is going to take.

I'd really like to get it before the weekend bc my iphone 4 is so slow! Meowmix, I am in Winnipeg ordered it delivered to a Rogers plus, do you think I will get it today? Thanks