Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just talked to my Corporate Rep and he said that the Gold color iphone has a bigger demand than the others,

thats why mine is taking so long......

Ordered: iphone 6 Gold 16g.

Now at #111 (went down 3 from yesterday).   It will be Christmas at this rate:

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi Meowmix,

Quick question as you seem to be an expert with all things iPhone reservation. I received a text message last night at 10:18 pm telling me that my iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB Gold has shipped and that I should be receiving an email shortly with the shipping info. I never received an email and my rogers account is still showing "in progress". I woke up super early on the 12th and was one of the first to log in and was #87 in the initial rankings....yet 3 weeks later and I have yet to receive my iPhone 6 Plus....I live in Mississauga (GTA) when do you think I can expect to receive my phone ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nferzli
it seems the system has a flaw or error which is preventing the email to be sent out. I would contact the store later on today & see if they got it. Try tomorrow as well. I am sure it got shipped out
I Plan to Stick Around

Still no call from the local Roger's store for my plus 64G gold

Applestore Calgary MM just releasing my SG128G 6+ now

Was texted 3 days ago by Rogers.

Sad that the game is over

Perhaps I should exercise my AppleCare and throw the plus against the wall and go through this again

I Plan to Stick Around

Meow,

Any idea when the next set of 128 GB 6+s are coming in?  I'm currently at 52 Open for a SG phone.  Been in the 54-52 range for most of the week. 

Thanks!

C

I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone 6+ 64GB Gold has arrived just got a call from Rogers Plus in Yorkdale to come and pick it up. So excited!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Lowly-Squid

Good old Yorkdale. Haven't been there in a while lol. Glad you will get it!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writergal

I have no idea neither does my contact. Apple just sends them randomly & whatever they want to send. Hopefully next week!
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Meowmix for the reply! 🙂

Did anyone else request the phone be sent to their home? Seems like everyone is having their reservation sent to a Rogers Plus store...

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix does it make a difference if it's a registered dealer rather than a plus ? I'm in cobourg wondering if the store would get the phone today considering I got the text last night at 10?