Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Steve-O

That is unfortunate. We don't have a large account (only around 10 phones). It might be a case of who you speak with. I had two people tell me no, and two more tell me the yes (shout out to Sophie and Sebastien from FS) , and in the end the yes's were right. The rep has to call Rogers for details on how to set it up because consumer stores don't have the corporoate options available to them. For me, the guy was on the phone with Rogers for almost an hour while he processed my upgrade, and they told him what to do every step of the way.

Best of luck to you!

I Plan to Stick Around

Regardless of all the communication issues with Rogers ( phone supply is not Rogers fault ) and Apple dedicating more supply to their own stores, there is one thing that stands out for me in all this mess;

The Apple Reservation System is absolutely a role model process.  

Real time inventory, selection of date / time to pickup, confirmation of order and pickup details via e-mail.

Rogers, take notice on how to properly manage a reservation system.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix

So my status has been going between pending activation and in progress activation, called rogers, they dont seem to know why, they say just wait it out

any idea whats going on

Heres the status updates so far, ridiculous

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/12/2014 9:35:49 AM    

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)     In progress 10/2/2014 8:48:29 AM   

In progress                                  In progress 10/2/2014 8:54:43 AM    

In progress                                  In progress 10/2/2014 8:56:21 AM    

In progress                                  In progress 10/2/2014 8:56:21 AM    

In progress Order                       In Progress (Activation) 10/2/2014 9:01:49 AM    

Order In Progress (Activation) Pending Activations 10/2/2014 1:36:22 PM    

Pending Activations                   Pending Activations 10/2/2014 2:10:40 PM    

Pending Activations                    Pending Activations 10/2/2014 2:10:50 PM   

Pending Activations                   In progress(Activation) 10/2/2014 2:11:03 PM    

In progress(Activation)              In progress(Activation) 10/2/2014 5:49:11 PM    

In progress(Activation)              Pending Activations 10/3/2014 12:01:29 PM    

Pending Activations                   Pending Activations 10/3/2014 12:21:59 PM    

Pending Activations                   Pending Activations 10/3/2014 12:33:30 PM    

Pending Activations                    In progress(Activation) 10/3/2014 12:43:27 PM

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi everyone I'm new here 🙂

Over a week ago I called Rogers to cancel my plan and move onto Telus with my new company plan.

Rogers offered me the $60 Business Plan also with my employer, so I stayed.

I got put in the corporate queue for the 6+ 128GB in Silver

I'm currently at 189/210. I have a feeling my spot moved only due to cancellations.

It seems Rogers hasn't received any 6+ 128GB in Silver (at least not for corporate).

I called a few Rogers Plus, Best Buy and Futureshops in Toronto to no avail (oos or reserved).

Roughly how long do you think I need to wait before the phone arrives?

Do you think Apple would process a HUP for me?

Thanks in advance 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@t13nif

It must be based on account type, perhaps Business vs Corporate or Enterprise?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Steve-0

Which iphone did you pre-order with the business account? I see a lot of people that they are receiving their phones even if they are on the business side. I've been #14 since day 1 pre-orders were up and nothing moved as of now. Iphone 6+ 16GB SG
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Steve-0

The last 2 would be the same day or a day difference.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pinkpeonies

Maybe another week or so i would say. Its tough to say as Apple is slowly giving Rogers more devices.

Yes they can if you have the code enabled on ur account.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlkrmax

Most likely UPS did pick it up. I would call the store later tonight & see.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ brian_90

I ordered 2 iphone 6's silver and 4 iphone 6's SG.

I was number 1 and 2 for silver and 2 to 5 for the SG. All were 16GB