Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Meowmix,

Exact same color and GB as the other 2 people. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure how my reservation was categorized. My phone is technically attached to a share everything plan under my father's account, but I have my own separate account for cable and internet. I registered the reservation under MY account, so perhaps I'm considered a new activation??? The plan was to extricate myself from my father's account when my Iphone 6 plus arrived and migrate my number to my personal cable/intenet account. Hope that makes sense...

Matt W.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello printer37101122

Lol yes 🙂
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello Meowmix,

it seems you're the one with the info......

I ordered my upgrade thru My Rogers last Thursday (Sept 25), was #3604.  Today I currently stand at #2866.  Waiting for 6+ 64GB SG.  Any idea how much longer my wait will be?  

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bdebruyn

I would say 1-3 or more weekends depending on how much Apple sends. If u need the phone I would suggest getting one from Apple or look at Best Buy and future shop
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone remind me of the steps that happened after (Order in Progress). There are almost 1300 pages that I dont' feel like going through. Was it shipment notification? Sorry if it appears I'm being lazy! (I actually am)

Steve

I've Been Here Awhile

If I am lucky to reserve one thru an Apple store, would I still pay the discounted upgrade price for the phone? I am getting a price of $454 for this phone thru my corporate account rep with Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

@bdebruyn
I ordered on Sept 12 for the same phone as you, I was #2088 and now I am #1052 ... I think it's going to be more than 1-3 weekends lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Steve-0

Its Order in Progress
In Progress ( Activation)
In Progress ( Finalization)
Shipped / Closed.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bdebruyn

You need to make sure your corporate account has a code which let's the store upgrade ur account and yes u will still pay the normal price u know
I've Been Here Awhile

@BeardedDude,

thanks, that sucks!!

Good luck, hope you get yours soon