Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I was #520 in line for the gold 16gb 6 on rogers reservation. I went online at Apple at 12am and managed to reserve a 16gb Gold 6 at Apple store Yorkdale for pickup tomorrow. I stil have my $97 ECF to pay.. my plan is this: Go to rogers plus in Yorkdale and pay my ECF so i am no longer on contract. Go to the apple store right after and pickup my iphone 6 and sign the new contract on rogers. But I am wondering...does Apple supply me with a Rogers simcard to use with the 6? I am currently on Fido with an iPhone 5 and my mum is on Rogers with the iPhone 4s. She wants a 5 and doesnt care for an iPhone 6, so I am taking her upgrade with Rogers and we are basically switching carriers with each other. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@mdsweb

Im 99% sure your phone will be at your rogers plus store the day after u receive the shipping notification txt ! Got my shipping notification txt last night and got a call today at 1PM. FYI I live in Vancouver so its still next day air from Ontario to B.C.! 

P.S. Even if you get your phone from Apple, if you pay the subsidized price, it will still be locked to Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And I'm on Vancouver Island, BC... I got mine 2 days after shipping text but mine was sent to an authorized dealer... so had to go to their warehouse first and then the store... so 2 days is actually very good timing to get to an authorized dealer. Once that shipping text goes out it seems to take no time at all. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Received the shipped text 2 days ago
Just for the sake of variety went onto the apple site at midnight. Landed a 128G SG + reserved for today.
New odds that I get a call before the morning apple appt now 50:1
This is now anticlimactic !!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think meow is asleep 😀
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

is anyone here familiar with the whole recycling program for iPhone at Apple store?

I have an 32gb iPhone 5 and wonder how much credit I will get if I trade it in for a new iphone

thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I am #279 in line for the 6+ 64GB SG...when do you guys think I will get it? The Rogers website said they will do their best to get one to all who order after launch within 15 days...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks,

I see from another post that you were able to pick one up at Futureshop. I tried to do the same last nignt, but the system was down. Do you mind if I ask which FutureShop (or at least which province) you got it at?

Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ha!! I preordered 6+ 64gb SG on oct 12th. I'm #909 as of this morning. Wife ordered her 6 from Telus online and selected mid oct shipment to get 1 year of Apple care+. Phone came yesterday. We weren't home so picking it up today!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello etorre

It may be for a different model color and GB.