Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I can't seem to find the link where you pay $4 to get a notification text? Would someone be able to repost or pm me please? Thanks!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I walked into Futureshop on Launch day (as soon as they opened) and got the 6 Spacey Grey 128GB, I ordered a second of the same in that day and had it in exactly 1 week. The one that took the longest was my Plus 64 GB Space Grey I just picked up today, that I reserved. 

I have to say the speaker it came with is awesome! I love it! Totally worth the wait right there lol 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Been reading this thread for a while. I decided to share what’s been happening to me.

Any insight from anyone would be fantastic.

Successfully reserved iPhone 64Gb SG on Sept 12th.
Given and order number of S4xxx. No email, communication or confirmation after order placed.
I log into reservebusinessdevice.ca to check. S4xxx says no order.
I search by phone number, which displays a second number, S1xxx. It states “Shipped-Closed” (now since Sept 14th). The S1xxx number is also a link, which when I click, gives me an error written in red.
I decide to wait.

I call again Sept 15th to ask about the mystery S4xxx and S1xxx numbers.
Second Rogers rep (very helpful guy) tells me the reservation is there, (spot #132, whatever that ‘really’ means) but there is a problem. The Sept 12th rep entered in wrong email and that’s why there’s two numbers. He says if he edits I could loose my spot.

I say, as long as I’m scheduled to get the device, I can wait.

Sept 19th comes and goes. Still no communication. Still the S4xxx and S1xxx numbers issue.
I call again on the 22nd. Third Rogers rep tells me my order is on hold, pending a required “contract updating”. I ask why didn’t the other two reps inform me about this? He doesn’t know. Says they were probably new. Doubtful.
So I change my plan. Now I pay the same price for HALF the services. Nice. Apparently, the order will now happen and I haven’t lost my spot.

Now October 2nd. S4xxx and S1xxx numbers still result in same errors, no phone, no communication and half the service at same price which I’ve already been billed for.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SullySS sounds like you are getting answers when you call in. Which is more than I can say for consumer side (they can't even look it up!)

So I personally, would recommend calling again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yea I know I'm not alone, that helps. And honestly, I can wait if I have to. As much as I want the new gear, it's only a phone.

But considering it's 2014 an email notifcation with some sort of update, or "your order is important to us, it's on the way asap", would be appreciated.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SullySS they aren't even properly triggering "Shipped" status and shipped emails right now. So .... I wouldn't bet on anything 😛
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know what the guidelines are for shipments if you aren't home when the deliver? I'm hoping it doesn't just get left on the steps.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They arne't updating at all. The one sitting in it's box beside me... still says "In Progress". So to anyone who goes in Progress... it really means you'll get it any day... even without a shipped e-mail. I never got one. 

I'm Here A Lot

lol At this rate I am ONLY betting on regular monthly bills for my new "services".

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Firstlight sitting in the BOX?! LOVE THAT THING .. PLAY WITH IT .. IT NEEDS ATTENTION .. IT NEEDS LOVE! 🙂