Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetz
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I currently have 2 reservations...
- on September 16, I placed an order through Corporate for 6 64 GB SG was placed in queue 1165
- on September 22 placed an order through regular customer for 6 64GB SG was placed in queue 134

Just got a call that my phone is available for pick up @ Rogers Plus Store. Can I do a Corporate upgrade @ Rogers Store or will they refuse me and I'll have to wait for my Corporate Order to ship?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jetz

They shouldn't refuse you. They should be able to do it unless the MDI or whatever code isn't on ur account.
jkanaris
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you guys think it'll take as long to get Galaxy Note 4 when it's released? I'm seriously thinking of switching now.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jkanaris

The supposed date for the Galaxy Note 4 is October 18th but who knows if that is true as Samsung Canada nor any Canadian carriers have released a date. So u might get it before the Note 4
jkanaris
I Plan to Stick Around

If Cooke ever sees me with my Note 4 and tells me I have to do something about that, as he told one customer on launch day with an Android phone, I'll simply tell him: Apple has to do something about correlating their supply with demand!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

Haha. I would say the same exact thing towards him.
snowman0040
I'm Here A Lot

Hey everyone!

I reserved my 6 plus 64gb silver at 5am on the 12th and I started at 47th (consumer). I finally got my phone today after being "In Progress" for a week, I recieved no text about shipping, I recieved no email, I just suddenly got a call from the rogers store (authorized dealer). I have only had the phone for about an hour, but I have to say that I love it! all you guys waiting for the 6 plus, HANG IN THERE cause its pretty legit. 

I have been following this thread since page 300 or so, and I really have to give props to Meowmix for all the help that he has given everyone. Keep it up! It is definitely appreciated.

And best of luck to all of you that are still waiting for your new iphone! I hope you get yours soon!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello snowman0040

Congrats on getting it!! Now go have fun with it:p.

You are welcome! Just doing my job helping each and everyone of u guys with answer and help u guys need!:)
aubreyaablyth
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, im still in progress mode from last friday(?? :))

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aubreyaablyth

I would say tonight or tomorrow night should be shipped out without u even knowing Lol . Call the store tomorrow and see if they have it.