Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I just got the call from my local Roger's Authorized dealer that my iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB SPace Grey is in, with the speaker. 

I got the shipped text Tuesday monring... never did get the e-mail with any shipping info. 

I was originally 436 (or thereabouts) in line when I reserved... then dropped to approximately 126 where I sat until I went In Progress about a week ago. Just a little recap for anyone else still waiting for the same phone.  Also my status still reads "In Progress". 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just got the call that my iPhone 6+ 128GB Gold is ready for pickup.  🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey mallain,

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm also in the corporate line for a 128GB 6+ SG (#25/627) and I haven't moved at all. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

U guys should really try bestbuy. Their website actually show store stock. I Just call to confirm they actually have it and not reserved. Man hour later I came out with 128 silver 6+
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Firstlight wrote:

I just got the call from my local Roger's Authorized dealer that my iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB SPace Grey is in, with the speaker. 

I got the shipped text Tuesday monring... never did get the e-mail with any shipping info. 

I was originally 436 (or thereabouts) in line when I reserved... then dropped to approximately 126 where I sat until I went In Progress about a week ago. Just a little recap for anyone else still waiting for the same phone.  Also my status still reads "In Progress". 

I was in position 439 for the exact same phone as you, but I still have not received a text, or phone call, and even called the store. They have not received any 6+ phones today.

Which store if you don't mind me asking?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry I meant one hour later**
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys,

I was 79 on a business line phone 6 sg 64gb, which went to "order in progress(activation)" this morning

this then went to "pending activations" I called in, looks like they were missing my work email on their file to continue

gave them my work email, now I'm at "in progress(activation)"

any idea how long it takes from this point?

Thanks

I'm Here A Lot

Disappointed at the entire process. No email as promised, multiple waiting rooms and staff at store "too busy" to see if name is on today's list. Friend who is with telus, was able to just walk into a store and pick up a phone. (last week)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@docrjm wrote:

Disappointed at the entire process. No email as promised, multiple waiting rooms and staff at store "too busy" to see if name is on today's list. Friend who is with telus, was able to just walk into a store and pick up a phone. (last week)

Totally understand frustration, but you can walk into any store and get an iPhone right now, but just may not be the model you want. You get what is available in-store...usually a 16GB or Gold.