Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am waiting with the $50.00 plan. Ordered on Sept 15th
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes you can, but you need to be in-store to claim the phone and give to someone else.

I Plan to Stick Around

it definitely seems like (at least by reading this forum) that the iPhone 6 Plus in 64gb Space Grey is the most popular.

Figures i'm trying to get that too... lol

I Plan to Stick Around

At the time writergal posted that she was in position #392, I was in #398 for the same phone (corporate, 6+ 128GB SG). Now she’s at #52, and I’m still waaaaaaaay back at #316. What gives Rogers? I mean seriously what gives?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mallain: We're not on the same queue. I'm on the consumer plan and you're corporate.
I Plan to Stick Around

On pre-order day, at 7:30 am, I was put into 299 (or something like that) position, as of last week, like the majority of the people on this board have mentioned, the status has changed from Open to In Progress.

I have requested my iPhone+ 64gb, White, be sent to my local "authorized" dealer (big mistake).  That will add another 2-3 days between it being received from their head office in Richmond Hill (Uptown Communications) to their local Maple, Ontario office.  My son had this scenario play out for him (iPhone 6, 64gb, white).  It was received by the head office on a Monday, as of that same week on Wednesday (head office claimed 24-48 hours between locations for delivery), we still had not received a call from their local store.  We ended up getting another iPhone from another location on Thursday of that week (Rogers corporate store).

In a nutshell, as of today, in progress status has not changed, no email, no text, no phonecall.

I Plan to Stick Around

Lol. My eyes are playing tricks on me now. I was certain that I had read you said you were in the corporate queue, but after looking back I can see clearly that you said consumer. Sorry to drag you into my paranoid delusion 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

@mallain, It's best you compare yourself with another corporate customer:

Product: iPhone 6 Plus, 128Gb, Space Grey

Spot: #302 of 628

Date: Sep 15, 2014

Type: Corporate

Feeling: Cat Frustrated

Hope that makes you feel better 🙂

I've Been Around

I've got my info for my reservation progress if anyone wants to see:

16GB Gold iPhone 6 Plus

Sept  14th - Reserved - Position 951

Checked back on the 18th & checked every day after, each # is a day:

904, 816, 806, 791, 772, 770, 755, 671, 660, 654, 646, and then I forgot to check because i got busy.

I checked on October 2nd, and it now says IN PROGRESS.

im not very impatient for it, but i'm excited that it could be coming soon!

I've Been Here Awhile

I am trying to make a reservation for an iPhone 6+. I can't seem to get past the select a location step. There doesn't appear to way after I select the location to go to step 3. I am using only a iPhone 5. Please help