Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I made my reservation sept 12/14 i was # 350. Today October 2/14 iam @ # 174 OPEN STATUS.
I WAS WONDERING HOW COME YOU ARE GETTING YOURS EARLIER THAN ME. JUST CURIOUS.
I Plan to Stick Around

I think different models of devices have different lengths of queues. Maybe the 6+ 64GB SG is longer than say, the 128 Silver in any size.

I Plan to Stick Around

My status just changed to "in progress" I was 178 dropped to 37 for iPhone 6 plus 16gb gold is this a good sign should I wait or go out and get the regular 6 today I need help !!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I dropped last week to 37 fyi
I've Been Here Awhile

I made my reservation for iphone 6+ 128gb silver on sept 12/14 i was # 350. Today October 2/14 iam @ # 174 OPEN STATUS.
I WAS WONDERING HOW COME YOU ARE GETTING YOURS EARLIER THAN ME. JUST CURIOUS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know why I've dropped so quickly.

My plan doesn't roll over until this coming Monday - so the timing happens to work out perfectly for me.

As far as trolling goes - PM me and I'm happy to show you my emails from Rogers showing my status #'s. 

Personally, I'm not convnced it's first come first serve...

I've Been Around

I was number 147 when I made my reservation for 1phone 6 Plus on opening day.

Status changed from Open to In Progress last Thursday, 25 September and no change since.

I've Been Around

I made my reservation of 6+ 64 gig silver on the morning of September 12th as a new customer. I was #73 to start with. On launch date I went up to #33 and stayed there until Thursday of last week when I went into progress. A week later I am still in progress lol... just horrible!
I've Been Around

Dear Rogers,

This is getting extremely frustrating. I ordered my Iphone 6 64 GB Silver at 8;15 AM Sept.12th and was told my number in line was 700 or something. One week later I got an email explaining how I was moved up to spot number 53 for the device and that an email would be sent out to me as soon as it was shipped. A week later, I got an email, but what do you know, it was just the same one you sent before. Ok, a little frustrating, but I can deal. Another week later, I recieve a text message from Rogers explicitly stating "Congratulations! Your Rogers device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details." Checked my email, no email, waited until the next morning, still no email. I then figured Id check my status to atleast see that that had been updated, but of course it had not. These double emails and false texts are not helpful, all they do is get my hopes up and then frustrate me. Why are you not ordering more phones to keep up with such a high demand? Going on 3 business weeks now and im starting to think pre-ordering through you guys was a terrible idea. WHERE IS MY PHONE?

Rogers Reservation System, never again.

Sincerely, 

Another annoyed customer

I'm Here A Lot

I was #257 this morning on the business reservation side for 64GB 6 SG. I just checked now at it says Order In Progress (Activation).