Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just wondering how long it usually takes from the time you get the text message saying "shipped" to the phone call from the store saying the phone is in?

I got the text message last night.  Think I will have it before the weekend?

If they don't call, should I head to the store anyway?

I've Been Here Awhile

On another note, my rank just switched from "Ive been around" to "I just joined".... I'm regressing.... lol

I Plan to Stick Around

if anyone is looking for 6plus 64GB GOLD, PM me,  I have two I picked up last night at Fairview from Apple store.

Community Manager (Retired) RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

@prismantic ... congrats on your new rank! Take a look at this blog post for an explanation of our ranking structure: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/31
I've Been Here Awhile

Update: As a business customer who was crawling in the reservation queue for a 64GB SG 6, I thought I'd mention that today I went from #850 out of 2360 down to #561. Yay for business customers getting some love 🙂 Hopefully we see this again.

nick

I Plan to Stick Around

6+ 64GB Silver

I started #17 and went to "IN PROGRESS" last Thursday to be delivered at a Rogers Plus store downtown TO.

No text, no email, no call and, of course, still "IN PROGRESS" on the web...

Whats happening ROGERS?? Does it really take you 1 week (!!!!!!) to ship it?? C'mon!!

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I was able to reserve a phone at the apple store.  I have a business corporate account and on this forum some people say they are getting a hup and others say that they are unable to do hup at the apple store.  As well I am not getting a straight answer with Rogers business support either.  So I wanted to see for myself whether it would work or not.  Needless to say I did not walk out with a phone.  The CSR at the apple store was really helpful when he pulled up my account there was no button to do the hup.  So he called Rogers.  They told him my plan did not qualify and that I would have to change my plan which is utterly rediculous cause when I reserved through business services not once did any CSR tell me I had to do that.  So I then proceeded to call Business Customer service directly to see what was going on.  She told me that I have a corporate plan which I can only reserve online or through specialty stores that deal with corporate accounts and proceeded to give me phone numbers of these stores in my area.  They are Rogers Lifestyle & Uptown Communication stores which are exclusive to corporate accounts.  So I called them to see if they have any phones.  (of course No Stock)  I am stuck waiting for the slow movement of the business reservations I started at 580 out of 580 on September 20 and as of today I am at 517 out of 872 which would lead me to believe the only movement is cancellations.  Meanwhile the consumers line is definitely moving much faster.

I Plan to Stick Around

@nbuchok

I'm still sitting numbers 1-2 in one queue and 2-5 in another queue. I've been like this since pre-orders were taken. 

I'm Here A Lot

@nbuchok

I am also in line for a 64GB SG 6. I was #257 last night and dropped to #205 today. It's the biggest one time jump since launch for me. Now if we could just get some confirmation from lower numbered business customers that it wasn't just a large block of cancellations overnight... You moving 300 spots and me only moving 50 spots is not encouraging...
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My reservation just changed this morning on the Corporate reservation site. It has gone from "in-progress (Pre-Fulfillment)" to "In progress". I think that means it'll be shipped sometime today, but I could be completely wrong! 

I'm currently #1 in the Corporate queue, waiting for a 6+ 64GB SG