Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Same issue here. 6+ 64g Launch day 5am was 290ish wife did later was 1800ish. Sept 22nd I was 70 then went in progress. Still there. Meanwhile wife now down below 1000. Called rogers....no help....online chatted rogers.....even less help. No ideas or answers just 'well it may be because....' At this point just lie and tell me it will be 2 weeks. As far as contracts i was fortunate enough to have my former plan extended on 3 year term (corporate). Thats whats keeping me. Thanks for listening (reading?)😥
I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like they completely forgot about corporate/business account holders!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Mdsweb

Same. 

6+ 128GB SG, comsumer.

originally ~180, dropped to 30 after launch.

went "in progress" last thursday. nothing since.

no communication from rogers naturally. It's a real shame that a giant communications company just has no possible way of communicating with customers.

And a week to ship out 30 phones! 

I Plan to Stick Around

@brian_90

You are spot on. Corporate customers have been given the backseat to this new device and Rogers has NOTHING to say about it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Still sitting at 62, Open, since Saturday. Now it's getting REALLY frustrating.

I Plan to Stick Around

The phone I have on reservation went to " in Progress " last Thursday and hasn't moved in 7 days. Since I'm not taking this phone, I'm not too worried about it but, I know there are others in the same boat that are waiting on it. They must of moved people to " in progress " to try and stem the flow of people seeking phones ( and service ) elsewhere.

Can someone from Rogers please respond to the gap in time between In Progress and Shipped  ( factually, without towing the party line ) ? Ridiculous to think that the phone was in your warehouse 7 days ago and it's still sitting there today.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same here.. my 6+ has been "in progress" since last Thursday.  Shouldn't take this long.

I've Been Here Awhile

No jampole is not trolling, I can confirm almost the exact same progression for me, same model. If you look back at my first post almost two weeks ago you'll see I was around 4500. It went down very slowly for awhile, then very quickly and in progress since Monday
I Plan to Stick Around

A couple of cancellations has dropped me from 54 to 52 Open.  *sigh*

I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 128gb GOLD on Sept 19 at 5:00 am

September 19 - #154

September 22 - #57

September 25 - In Progress

September 30 - Shipped (via Text)

The text told me about an e-mail but i never received it..

Rogers.com website say : In progress...

Never got any phone call too....

AND I DONT HAVE MY PHONE!

And even worst, Rogers dont want to send me the phone by mail, i have to drive 5 hours to get to the closest ROGERS STORE from my location...

By the way my brother have called TELUS last saturday to get a new iphone 6, and wednesday he received it by the mail... so only 4 days later he got his phone directly by the mail.. and on the other side,  rogers customers still waiting...