Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Ps. Thanks Kitsap, I've been following ever since reservation day and you've been such a huge help to everyone here!

(Ps. It all works out well in the end for me. Buying outright from Apple will allow me to keep my old My10 nation wide, 6gb data. That saves me $881 a year alone for the plan.)

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix,

I know there has been discussion about setting up a corporate account through apple, however, Apple told me that is not possible today. I called two stores before heading out to pick up my reservation and they both said it is not possible as Rogers does not allow Apple to touch their corporate accounts.

Any help would be appreciated as I had to let my reservation go but wouldn't mind trying again.

I am looking to set up a new account with a public sector plan (5GB/$80 with north america calling).

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 64GB SG, Consumer.

September 22 - #4439

September 26 - #3683

September 29 - #920

September 30th - In Progress

October 1st - Shipped (via Text)

So far, everything has been quite smooth and timely for me.

I'm Here A Lot

This whole Rogers sending us from one waiting room to another reminds me of a classic Seinfeld doctor's office joke. Then again this whole reservation system is a bit of a joke.

My 6+ 128GB Silver reservation went to "IN PROGRESS" status over the weekend (from #49) still no idea when Rogers plans on actually shipping it out.  ANY IDEA why this takes soooo long if the shipment process has apparently started???

I'm a patient guy but this is rediculous.  Tempted to go to Apple but I will give Rogers one more weekend.

ANYBODY have a similar experience with the "IN PROGRESS" wait time???

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How can Jampole go from 4439 to shipped, while corporate accounts aren't getting shipped at all?!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jampole wrote:

iPhone 64GB SG, Consumer.

September 22 - #4439

September 26 - #3683

September 29 - #920

September 30th - In Progress

October 1st - Shipped (via Text)

So far, everything has been quite smooth and timely for me.

i was 237 on launch date for the same model and size. and i still havent gotten a text? 

I Plan to Stick Around

yes, same here, still looking for that email or txt

I Plan to Stick Around

I am same time , same model ,same size, same color . can some tell me how to explain that ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jakcyuqn

The user isn't correct and most likely trolling. Ignore the post. Rogers never got that many of that device or model.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mdsweb

If you ready a few pages back, you will see others having the same thing happen to them.