Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Meowmix,

I know there has been discussion about setting up a corporate account through apple, however, Apple told me that is not possible today. I called two stores before heading out to pick up my reservation and they both said it is not possible as Rogers does not allow Apple to touch their corporate accounts.

Any help would be appreciated as I had to let my reservation go but wouldn't mind trying again.

I am looking to set up a new account with a public sector plan (5GB/$80 with north america calling).
I'm Here A Lot

hi limeinthecoconut, same for me, whenever i tried to click on get started and logging on my account i would get the message unable to establish a connection with the server, tried on my ipad and macbook... same issue, while I was seeing all the iphones list turn to unavailable, this means others did not have this issue and were able to log on... wonder why I was not able to. My location is Toronto.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix,

What would that code look like or how could I check if it is there?

Is this something I can have added to my account prior to picking up my phone (I am the principal on the account, so shouldnt have any permissions issues)? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Thank you again

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,
I was able to reserve the phone I wanted through the apple website for pick up tomorrow. Just realized I reserved for upgrade. Will Apple let me buy it out instead? Please help.
I Plan to Stick Around

@robngeo thanks for sharing, makes it somewhat easier haha 🙂 I'm in Toronto as well. Wonder what it was 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm Here A Lot

@limeinthecoconut, turns out it was my vpn, dissabled it but only to find out it was too late, at least tonight the phones were available for 10 minutes or so, it's getting better day by day and there's always tomorrow... unless I get a call from Rogers in regards of my reservation of course... good night everyone.

I've Been Here Awhile

@t00lz
Thank you. I sure hope so. Got so excited that I was able to get through apple. Currently in progress with rogers. "Patience is running low" But since I want to buy phone out. Id rather an unlock one from apple for same price instead of paying extra 50.
I Plan to Stick Around

Lots of 16gb 6plus at Apple now. A few 64 gb plus and a couple of 128 gb plus on now!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

YES!

128Gb - Silver - 6+ at Masonville, pickup tomorrow.

My 64Gb - Silver 6+ will be sent back whenever it arrives.