Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello rfox

You won't get that answer as no one knows that answer other then the workers in the warehouse and Apple. They get somewhat alot
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

Keep the 128GB. Believe me one day u will need it if u have alot of pictures, videos and such
I Plan to Stick Around

@jw67

thanks, glad you like the availability tracker Smiley Happy It works good if you are sitting at a computer anyways...

The link for it is actually

http://tieulie.com/preview/iphone6/

if anyone needs it tonight, Halifax has every single 6+ variant in stock so looks like the phones are starting to come in to Apple anyways. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello t00lz

Unfortunately most on here aren't even near Halifax lol. So that option is down unless u live in Halifax. They seem to be getting more then anyone else for some odd reason
I've Been Here Awhile

Meowmix, how are shipments determined? (Was #79 for same phone as someone who was #600+)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mictr

Are u sure u both had the same color, GB and Phone?. Also u sure that person wasn't for business or new activations? Or vice versa
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

Yeah a bit of a commute for sure Smiley Happy

There were quite a few plus's last night across Canada compared to none for the past week. So hopefully there will be options soon. But man, they go QUICK!

Thanks for all your work on the board, I learned a lot while I was waiting for my reservation. (Even if I cancelled it as I reserved too small of a phone my bad not Rogers... the speaker would have been pretty nice though).

I Plan to Stick Around

Eeeek! The apple reserve page seems to be down. Is anyone else having this issue? Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, I did the Hardware upgrade and gave up my original plan (no contract) which had 6gb for $50, and signed a2years $60 3gb unlimited talk, seems my phone won't get anytime soon. I called in and asked if I can reverse to my old plan which is $10 cheaper per month, and cancelled the iPhone reservation. the operator said they couldn't do it, but could cancel the reservation!!

But I haven't got any phone, why they couldn't reverse my old plan?? Now they got me. I was stupid $10 for long run is worth more than saving for the new iPhone.

Any ways I can reverse to my old plan? Thanks.
I Plan to Stick Around

@limenthecoconut

I just logged in, works for me...