Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Cdr

Yeah it is pricey but if it's a better option, do it!
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone help me? I am position #520 in line for 16gb Gold. I assume it will take like 2 months to come so I was wondering this... Can I go to Apple store and see if they have stock? If they do, am I able to upgrade my device with them as well as sign the $80 required contract? What would I be paying them? Can someone walk me through it?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello acerdacer

Yes you can do it via the Apple store. If you are doing a new contract most of the times if not all the terms u need to pay for the device upfront in order to get it. The monthly bill will be charged a month after. It all depends what the Apple store does.

If you are doing a hardware upgrade then the amount of the device and upgrade fee will be added to ur next month's invoice.
I Plan to Stick Around

w00t! Finally received the text that my iphone 6+ silver 64GB has shipped. Have been "in progress" (consumer) since last Thursday AM. 

There's a light at the end of the tunnel!  🙂

I'm Here A Lot

By the way guys I forgot to mention that I also received the bonus speaker and it's absolutely great! It sounds and looks wonderful. A rare kudos to rogers for that lol! Made the wait a litte less painful at the end.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kadd0007

Thats good! The speaker is very loud and a nice bonus as well!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SlyM

That's good!!!!:)
I've Been Here Awhile

This thread is amazing.  Thanks for all the input.  I've tried to read a few pages but there is so much info that I don't know what to believe.

My scenario:

6+ 128GB Gold.  Was #155 on first day of reservation.  Went into progress last Thursday or so.  Got a text message last night.  No email as of yet.  I tried to contact support but it went no where.

So, anyone with a similar scenario have any luck with any updated info.  Or better yet, phone in hand.

I'm out in Winnipeg and leaving for a trip this weekend so hoping it arrives by then.  If not, no worries but I just hope I don't lose my reservation if it gets shipped and sits at the store with me not being able to pick it up.

Crossing fingers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SlyM you are giving me hope! Waiting on the same model in progress since last Thursday am as well!! Congrats!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hmed

Support won't tell you anything as they don't know much. Neither will they online reps or call center reps.

You need to call the store you picked and ask them if they have it. Many got theirs today and some are still waiting until tomorrow