Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello thedarkhorse

Glad u got it!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

My spot for 6 plus just down few spots from 630 in my corp account from last week.
Any ways I can get it quicker?
I tried all Apple stores, some Rogers store even one Plus store told me I have to wait whatever they told you. What they told me was I have to wait at least two months to get the phone. But it was too late, she told me that after changed everything.

Any ways I can get it faster?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pluem21

You can't get it any quicker unless u try the site user on the last page posted and get it via Apple or wait. Nothing else can happen
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my 6+ after reserving it from the apple store last night .. Was kinda scared of the size but honestly doesn't bother me at all and its not feeling awkward at all.

The reservation on Rogers still in "in progress" I will refuse it once I get a call from Rogers do it will go to the next person!

I Plan to Stick Around

Time to do some meditation...

Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

I was at #470 since the first day of reservations. On Sunday I went into progress which I think rogers just did that to make me happy lol I doubt ill get it this week but hopefully by the end of next week. 6+ 64gb gold corporate
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what's goin on with this queu system? i've been stuck on 56/212 since last wednesday, i started at 64.  this is going by way too slowly.   at this pace, i bet my phone won't come till december, geez

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello etorre

Business customers are late in the que it seems and Rogers isnt receiving many devices from Apple as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

yeah, i read there was a delay with the 5s last year for rogers business customers, like some people waiting 2 or 3 months.   i hope this isn't the case for the 6!

I Plan to Stick Around

Every single time I get a text I can't help bug get excited! Lol

In progress since last Thursday and excited that I am seeing the finish line....no matter how slow I'm moving Smiley Wink