Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I just walked into the best buy mobile here in kingston @ cat mall and walked out with 6+ 128 silver LOL so many mixed emotions!!! 😛 do i need that big? LOL gotta restore my stuff then give it a try!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

Haha very nice!! Congrats :):)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Went from #119 to #116 today... probably due to cancellations.  Ordered a iphone 6 gold 16 gig.  Hope it comes soon she had to go back to her BB, when she got her iphone 4S wet and it died.   She is desperate...!!

Any idea if the gold will take longer

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ chris.

Thanks for this.

What exactly does "in progress" mean.

Does that mean that Rogers has a unit in Canada that has my name on it (started at #46 for 6+ SG 128 mb)?

Or, does it mean that Apple has now advised Rogers that it is shipping enough units from China to cover my placing?

Once a unit goes to "shipped", does that mean that it is being ship to the Rogers store from a Rogers warehouse?

A litte information would go a very long way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to high global demand and limited iPhone 6 Plus inventory, delivery timelines are much longer than normal. As we receive more inventory we’ll allocate it to stores and our consumer and business reservation systems as soon as it becomes available (a significant portion of our inventory will be delivered to customers who reserved their spot in line). Thanks for your patience!

In regards to your question about your spot in the reservation line…we take great care to ensure we’re allocating inventory to customers in the right order, based on their spot in the reservation system – first come, first served. At times, customers share where they are in line on forums or other social channels. Since a customer’s spot in line changes in real time, any delay in the posts may lead people to believe we’ve skipped over them. Rest assured, customers receive devices based on their spot in the reservation line and our goal is to get an iPhone 6/6 Plus to every new and existing customer that wants one as quickly as possible.

@Rogers_Chris
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kwalker

No one has any idea but i would guess maybe another 1-3 weeks if Apple sends those models in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

rogers  cannot tell us the exact time or an estimate since it depends on the iPhone 6 stock availability once it's ready the status will be updated on our  Myrogers profile. i just wnat to know how them ship the phone by ups or cnada post ? by air or sea ????

becase that 's  long trip form china to canada ...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Checking Best Buy around Toronto.

Anyone interested in the 6+, 128 GB Silver (looking for SP)?  The online site mentions they have in stock @ Best Buy Mobile Vaughan Mills.   Might be a good idea to call as most stores are sold out.

Good Luck!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jakcyuqn

You guys are asking questions u won't get answered.... They won't tell u how it's being shipped as they DON'T know.. He is just a online rep that is for the social media. He doesn't know that answer
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks to the iphonestock site, i used their notification service, got a txt for stock finally:
iPhone 6+ 64GB Gold at Apple at around 11:40am.
Quickly reserved for 1-2pm and went to Fairview Mall,
The wait was an hour for me...but people reserved for unlocked versions got served before the ones upgrading on contract.
After the wait was over, it took like 15 minutes to set everything up and i was out of there!
Cancelled my reservations with Rogers. was position 201 Open

Good luck guys!

this site posted by another user is actually the most useful for free I feel: http://tielie.com/preview/iphone6

then choose your province

but if you want your new phone asap, then the iphonestock site for $4 is the best result for when there's stock in the middle of the day when you're not checking the stock constantly like me

I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats 

Given the extended waiting of nearly 2 weeks the phonese were displayed, I carefully looked repeatedly at both phones and colors to be absolutely certain.  Very tempted with the smaller sized 6 and changing the color to Silver, but considered the few years would be confortably be the SP 128 GB.

If you're not certain, you can always return.  This is a serious commitment in $$$ and personal satisfaction.  Don't feel obligated to keep a product you're not 100% satisfied.