Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Rogers or their store have not control over the main culprit and that is Apple.   No need to really get angry over the phone when it's not their fault.  Also, the individuals at the store is staffed mostly by students. Just remember, if they're your kids and someone yelled at them for a phone.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello guy!

Let's not change the title of the posts please! Please keep it the same title it was. Thanks :).

Agreed with @Slam1967. Rogers doesn't have control over the main hesd office or Apple. The reps get paid minimum wage to deal with some customers which don't understand and yell at them for no reason what's so ever. The reps over the phone or store aren't at fault. As i said u can voice that option over at the Office of the President and see what they tell u
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

IN PROGRESS: = Somewhere in China being shipped (or possibly not)

SHIPPED: = maybe shipped

Was able to get my 128G SG 6 easily at the store

My Gold Plus must be at a factory about an hour west of Sichuan's capital Chengdu, Foxconn Technology Group, one of Apple's biggest manufacturing partners. 

The unavailability is not Roger's fault but they have an unusual way of admitting the sin of omission . 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hellp SinginSmythe

Please do me a favor and change the title of ur post. I am trying to keep it as the original one but it keeps changing when someone replies to the other posts that have that title name. Thanks!!.

It doesn't mean that lol. Rogers wouldn't even be able to get their hands or change the status if it was in China hah.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Dealing with instore reps

@Meowmix

Be careful about stating the earnings of the staff at the store.

Keep the comments going about the phone.  Lot more 6 SP 128 have become available at the Apple Store.  I'm still patiently waiting for my 6+ since it changed to "In Progress" on Thursday.   Encouraged by the recent movement delivery is getting closer.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Slam1967

Haha yes that is true. Anyways let's keep the title the same please.

Yes indeed they have!. Apple is slowly getting more in but not enough as it should be.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It may not mean that, but poor communication allows imaginations to run wild

Good Communication = Good business

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

got the text last night but still no email and no update on the site from In Progress to Shipped. I hope I get a call from my store today. Will keep you guys up to date
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bottleflipper

Have you tried calling the store to see?
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you think we will get some type of credit if we don't get the phone before 15 days? (Or is it business days?)