Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

hi, all:

i am on Rogers business account, and reserve one iphone 6+ 128g GLOD on apple store in fairview mall yesterday,  when apple store guy try to upgrade my iphone 6 plus and found they cannot access Rogers business account,  i need to cancel reservation from apple store, and wait and wait from rogers .

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tonyqiu1971

That is correct. Apple store can not access SOME business and corporate customers as their accounts may be blocked from apple or other stores to access and need a code to do so. The rep could have contacted business support but they might have told them they couldn't do it or they could. Many on here in the past pages have said the same and only a hand full were able to do it at the Apple store but their accounts were diffrent.
I Plan to Stick Around

"Hello tonyqiu1971

That is correct. Apple store can not access SOME business and corporate customers as their accounts may be blocked from apple or other stores to access and need a code to do so. The rep could have contacted business support but they might have told them they couldn't do it or they could. Many on here in the past pages have said the same and only a hand full were able to do it at the Apple store but their accounts were diffrent."

Agreed, it had something to do with MSD codes?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Steve-0

Yes those codes as well. From what i heard its hard for them to access them with codes like that. Read it from a few pages back and known this from last year as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the call from Rogers that my 6+ 64 SG is in.

Just so you know:

Went in progress last Thursday.

Got text message from Rogers yesterday.

Did not receive shipment email.

Status did not change to Shipped on Reservation link.

Someone is going to hear my concerns regarding.

-Reservation process (5 am vs 3 am)

-Lack of communication

-Customer service in general

Good luck to the rest of you. It's been a slice.

Out.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

Please do remember it's not the stores fault so do not yell or be mean to them as they can kick u out and not give u the phone in their right to do so. Also its u not the reps fault at the store. If u want to do all that, contact the office of the President and they will listen i hope.

Glad u are getting ur device tho!
I'm Here A Lot

Hi,

I'm at postion 124 for iPhone 6Plus 128GB SG.  What are the chances I go "In Progress" this week? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mightyman

It all depends how many Apple sends. No one can tell u for sure but I hope it changes this week for u.Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

richelsd 

My wife was lucky enough to receive her 6 on launch day, she just received a phone call yesterday where she was able to voice her opinion to the rep on the reservation and upgrade process. At the time we had no complaints as she got it when she wanted, we voice our displeasure with the requirement to upgrade our plan to basically the same plan and it cost us more money. 

The staff at the Rogers plus store was very helpful, almost too chatty as it took a while to go thru the whole process, but overall a good experience at the store.

I'm still waiting for my 6+ SG 16gb, in Progress since Saturday, so should see some movement this week hopefully. 

I Plan to Stick Around