Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Chasemart

It will only go down in chunks if Rogers received alot of those in stock & moves everyone out of the OPEN status. Some of those could be cancellations or movement.
I Plan to Stick Around

193 of 2346. Frozen in place
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DjRags

Its scary to see that 2346 others want the same color, GB & model as you. That is why i like not seeing it on mine lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix.  Thanks for all your efforts and comments.  You gave me so many ideas on turning a difficult situation into a huge positive for us regarding the 6+!

Also commented about the possible problems about bending and size, which allowed me to due research to be ready when the phone does arrive.  Was this the right choice 6 vs 6+.  Locating a good phone cases for the 6+, which required more than 2 weeks to find the Griffin Survivor.     

The comments on this thread has been really helpful and appreciate all the dialogue.   This is a first time reservation for me, so I'm still learning.   I'm actually enjoying the wait and saving money from Rogers to keep me happy through the reservation period...Smiley Very Happy 

I Plan to Stick Around

I think Apple should slow down production on iPhone 6 and focus more on 6+ as most of the outstanding orders are likely for 6+ 😞 just my thoughts....
I Plan to Stick Around

For those who haven't seen it yet. Consumer Reports did bend pressure tests of a variety of phones, including both of the new iPhone 6's and the 5S, along with a couple other notably sized devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM

You'll be surprised by the results!

Steve

I've Been Around

Hi Meowmix

I reserved an SG 16GB 6+. It changed to In Progess last Wednesday or Thursday. 

But I still did not receive any Email telling me that it has been shipped.

Should I contact the Rogers store? or just wait...

Is it true that if I do a HUP, i have change to $80+ plan.

Is there anyway to get around with that? or any exceptions?

Thanks,

Will

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Slam1967

No need to thank me!! I did all of this for you guys. Yes at times i may have given out the wrong info but so does everyone else! We all do that. I made this thread for you guys to enjoy it, come & ask questions & vent a little if needed. I said even when i got my 6+ i wasn't going anywhere & i never left! Right here helping u guys out as much as i can 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

I agree they really need to slow down on the 6 & make more 6+ but their is alot going on with the 6+ as well when they are being made from what i have heard.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello willxuyang

I would suggest just wait. The store won't know anything until they get it via UPS / Canada Post..

Yes that is correct. You will need to change your plan. There is no exception unfortunately. You could contact Rogers via calling them, Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps & see what they can do.