Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello richelsd

Lol @ textgate. No i see it as well. We will find out if it's been truly shipped in the afternoon when u get a call from the store.
I'm Here A Lot

I too am "In Progress" status and yesterday evening at 20:33 received a text from Rogers stating my phone (iPhone 6, 64Gb SG) had been shipped.  It advised me to check my e-mail for shipping details.

No e-mail ever arrived.  I am having the phone shipped to a Rogers Plus store.  I understand that they should call when it arrives.  Is this correct?  As I didn't receive any e-mail (like others here), I have no way of tracking the shipment.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gordbot

Yes once the store has the device and they have free time they will call you to let u know its there and pick it up if indeed it's been shipped out
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the quick reply!

I thought so, I just thought I would check.  I will wait for my call =D  Very excited.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gordbot

You are welcome!:)
I'm Here A Lot

Hey expert!

Just a quick question that must have been asked 1000 times.

My status changed to IN PROGRESS as of Friday night (6+ 64g - space grey) (I started in position 740)

As of today, status is unchanged.  What is typical wait time from IN PROGRESS to getting product shipped/ received at store?

I live in Montreal.

Appreciate the feedback

I'm Here A Lot

I should mention that I called on June 16, 2014 (the day before the forced plan changes after HUP took effect) to ensure that I wouldn't have to change my plan.  This was also to allow me to HUP before the policy change and keep my plan.  I was clearly advised that my plan was exempt because my monthly spend was above $80 (it was approximately $140).  

I call again last night to make sure this was noted on my file so that when I pick up the phone, they don't try and force me onto one of the new plans.  First of all, the agent from June 16 wrote in the notes "Customer called to ask about hardware upgrades" which wasn't very helpful.  Then no amount of back and forth with managers and retention would convince them that I should be allowed to keep my plan.  I've been a loyal customer without missing a single payment for 12 years.  I spent a lot of money each month and I took the time to call and check with them.  I was very upset.

Finally, retention put me on a loyalty plan which is almost the same as what I had for around the same price.  Unfortunately, I lose half the bandwidth that I used to have.  The whole process was very frustrating.  I felt like I had done everything to be proactive and I was still forced to change my plan.

My advice to others who think they don't have to change is to call Rogers and get a clear answer from them and then ask them to put it in the notes if they say no.  That way if the store tries to make you change, you can have them call Rogers and the agent will see the notes.

I've Been Here Awhile

Status Sitting @ "IN PROGRESS" for almost a week now.  Rogers customer support absolutely zero help.

I am still annoyed @ the reservation system.  When I registered (2 phones, 6 and 6+) I was told (via email) that I am 200 and 563 respectively in line.  Then when they begin arriving I cant access my rogers account to see my status.  6 days later I can finally access my account to find that I am 1034 and 2405 in each respective queue.

Since then I have been IN PROGRESS for almost a week .... really ... a week to process and ship anything is ridiculous.  At this rate I should get the 6 by end of October and the 6plus by Xmas.

I get supply issues from apple, but IMO rogers has completely bungled this release

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Zeppy27

1-3 business days. So it will most likely ship out tonight!
I Plan to Stick Around

Another day gone by, another day (since launch) that I'm #1 to #5 for my 6 iPhones and nothing has budged as of yet. I've been "In progress" since my order was placed.

Have any corporate/business accounts received phones yet?