Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@ ormo

I may be a regular customer actually, mine is getting delivered to a rogers authorized location to set up the business account.... so i think im a regular customer as of now..?

I Plan to Stick Around

@MattyMac17

The link is 

https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/SignIn.aspx

Once you sign in you should see an order queue / order list and on the left side of the grid is your order number which you can click.

Once you see your order you scroll down to a box labelled Reservations.

Mine reads: 

Reservation Spot #514 out of 1087

If you're still consumer then my earlier post should help a little.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Doug1234 if you're used to a 16 you know how to manage your storage well and off load as much as you can to the cloud. As long as you love the size of it, you'll love it.

I definitely love it, though one handed use is not possible for me, my hands are way too small for that :-P
I'm Here A Lot

@ormo

I basically just have an online profile and not an official account at this point, which doesnt seem to work on the business reservation page. any other ideas?

I Plan to Stick Around

@MattyMac17

To be honest, no I'm out of ideas.

I just went to the pages I recommended back when I was a consumer and then later a business client.

The reservation page for business doesn't use your rogers username and password, they use your reservation email and a password that gets sent to you, which you can change.

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro...
My Reservation Spot says "#304 out of 625", but my Order Status says "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)". What exactly does that mean?
I Plan to Stick Around

@MattyMac17
Try going to the "sign in" page (Top Right), then using your Login Name and password use a password retrieval. That's how I got my login and password. Rogers still hasn't sent me that email they promised... good luck
I've Been Around

Quick question that I cant find in the threads! I reserved an iphone 6 I just checked and I am now "In Progress" BUT I want to cancel now is this possible? it wont allow me online anymore. When I get a call that my phone is available in the store can I tell them I no longer wanting it? I am super long standing customer and am not paying more on my monthly plan to get a new phone I simply dont need. I thought I could keep my plan and now reading all the threads people are having to change plans and Im not interested anymore if I have to change. Can I cancel after its already in progress???? Thanks anyone who answers 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You dont have to pick up the phone if you dont want it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello maglovejonny

Once it ships to the store, you can let then know you don't want it. The store then will sell it to someone else. You can not cancel it once it's in progress.