Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello MattyMac17

Most likely but u will receive a email notification telling u it's shipped out
Vinu
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey just one more question..can i unlock my rogers iphone6 plus rightaway after getting it from rogers??
kadd0007
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Meowmix! I still don't have am email yet and it's 7 hours past the text! So I guess I am hoping that whenever someone on this thread that has gotten a text, please let me know once you get an email please?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vinu

The only way to do that is if u buy it outright via Rogers. If u get it under a contract then u must wait 90 says and then unlock it via Rogers for $50
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kadd0007

Even if u don't get a email, if u got that text it means it's been shipped out. It could be the servers are having issues and the emails haven't been sent out
Mike073335
I'm Here A Lot

My iphone 6+ 64G has been processing since last wednesday and nothing yet.  What is going on.  Its pretty much been a week in processing.  Any ideas whats going on here?  Getting really frustrated.  

Mike

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mike073335

You need to have some patience.. Weekends do not count remember that as UPS doesn't pick up anything on Saturday or Sunday so.. I am sure it will ship out tonight if not then tomorrow.
omro
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix & Digonator

I think I understand what Digonator is saying.

I was required by Rogers to change plans from a cheaper plan to a more expensive plan BEFORE they would allow me to reserve the phone. Had I not gone out and gotten the phone myself, I would have been paying for this more expensive plan without having the hardware in my hand that was the instigator of the change of plan.

That's what they mean by it being somewhat unfair. Which is how I felt about it and still do.

I should not have had to change my plan and paid more for it until I had the phone.

bottleflipper
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got this

Congratulations! Your Rogers reserved device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details.
Félicitations! L'appareil Rogers que vous avez réservé fut expédié. Pour les détails de livraison, prière de vérifier vos courriels.

Will update when I get the email
rajeshkharakia
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix, please clear to me my confusion... I reserved my iPhone 6+ gold 64gb on Sept 12...I have registered as new account and I have already Rogers wireless service with data plan under contact but this new device I am planning to buy as outright meaning at full price from Rogers... so I don't need to change my plan...Before last Friday it was #48 and after it shows in process... do you know when I will get my device at Rogers store.. please let me know... no update after that... I believe gold color they don't have available...