Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello sweety1988

It all depends on ur account type. Some business accounts need a code and the reps at the store will need to contact Rogers business solutions and have them add that code to do the upgrade
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

I never had to give a MSD code to any rep when i did the upgrade. So i am not sure what to do...shall i just wait for rogers to send me the phone, or you think i should just walk in to an apple store after reserving it online and see if they can just give me the phone without changing anything on the account

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sweety1988

I would say do both. Try and get it from Apple and see what they can do. I am sure it can work but try and see
I Plan to Stick Around

So here are a few pics of the beastie, I've just opened the box and put on a super awesome skin that makes it far less slippery. I'm just waiting for my MacBook up update to the GM of Yosemite and then I'll set it up 🙂

I just couldn't wait 2-3 more weeks for the phone. I'm leaving the country in a few weeks for a few weeks and my partner needs my 5, so I can put my old SIM into my old 4. Hope this helps any one else who can't wait.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By0pPgSCAAAcL8y.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By0pQQ7CUAE5VJf.jpg

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello omro

Oh i like that case!!!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

@eflomen wrote:
@Firstlight,

What number were you before it shipped? I also ordered an iPhone 9 Plus 64G, Space Grey and I was #800 on the launch day. Now I am 84, but it hasn't moved since the weekend... Also, how long was ur phone in progress before it shipped?

I was #346 or right around there, I reserved about 15 mins after the reservation system opened. Then on launch day I went down to something like 126 and then In Progress last week. I'm not actually sure how long it was In Progress before it shipped... I hadn't been checking it... I checked I think Friday and it was In Progress and I just got the "Shipped" text this morning. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What is the best case for the iphone 6 plus? If it's spigen, which one?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thekingsim

I would get either the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal or they original Neo Hybrid case!
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I guess Rogers won, I just got a text - mine is on the way. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello edmontogreg

That's good! I told you guys that today or tomorrow it would ship:).